Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

24 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Anyone take Alfredo Morelos whose entering the last 12 months of his contract …  

Makes Suarez look like a saint, guy is pure scum , good player but never want see him in a villa shirt 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Makes Suarez look like a saint, guy is pure scum , good player but never want see him in a villa shirt 

From Ireland you say.

Do you have a second team by any chance? :)

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, pete101 said:

I mean, that is utter nonsense. 

He isn't good enough for where we want to go. A potentially decent option for a newly promoted team, I'd say.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I just googled typical Everton signing and there was a picture of Harry Winks.

TBF though he ain’t a bad player. 

Winks is a metronome - put the right players around him, i.e. a strong DCM and a ball carrying "8", and he could look half decent. I view him as a poor man's jwp without the energy and set piece delivery.

I think Luiz is a better second sitter than Winks and Sanson might be as well (from the limited bits and pieces I have seen).

15 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

You're taking the piss, right? Comes from a rough town in Colombia but managed to avoid getting involved in gangs around there, married his childhood sweetheart at 18 and they're still together, helps less fortunate families in his home town who can't afford food or presents for their children at christmas, has also set up foundations for kids from the area to play football to keep off the streets and away from gangs, does endless charity work.

But yeah gets carried away on a football pitch sometimes = "pure scum"

Shake Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

In fairness, on the pitch is pretty much how footballers are judged and Morelos is a complete hot head. He’d be an utter liability. 

8 minutes ago, bobzy said:

In fairness, on the pitch is pretty much how footballers are judged and Morelos is a complete hot head. He’d be an utter liability. 

If you look at that first season where he was getting sent off every few games then yeah, but even then "pure scum" is different to an utter liability.

Although he seems to have gotten a handle on it in the last two seasons seen as he hasn't been sent off once but that first season was a bit crazy. Maybe it was down to the manager:D

Anyway, I think ability-wise, he's not what we should be looking at.

Edited by sparrow1988