Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Unfortunately the reading comprehension is beyond some posters - I said I wouldn’t mind someone like Tielemans. It is different to saying “I wouldn’t mind Tielemans “ , which is different to “I want Tielemans”. 

Kin Hell.

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I wouldn't mind a passionate night with Salma Hayek, and frankly I think there's more chance I'll get what I want than you will.

Tbf Hayek is hot af, Tielemans not so much. So he may have a fair crack at “having” someone like him 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I've read a couple of times that the manager would like to have the summers transfer business done in time for pre-season, with our first match on 9th July, when do we reckon the players will be back at Bodymoor? 4th July? Maybe 1st July even?

We're three weeks away from pre-season training, so if we want players in for then, moves will need to be happening quickly.

I guess with 4 players in so far that Lange has backed his request. But for the rest there will be a lot of moving parts so it will be on a case by case basis.  We have a squad that can cope as i write, bar a left sided full back . 

It might be fun to watch or it might be incredibly frustrating . We will have to wait and see how it all pans out. I am just grateful that the days of a 4 million spend on McCann and Sorenson are over . 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Unfortunately the reading comprehension is beyond some posters - I said I wouldn’t mind someone like Tielemans. It is different to saying “I wouldn’t mind Tielemans “ , which is different to “I want Tielemans”. 

Kin Hell.

Tielemans isn’t coming to us, mate. He’ll want a CL club.

• Like 1

Interesting viewpoint on transfers. Clubs don’t like agreeing transfers until these daft internationals are over to make sure they don’t spend a lot of money on a player only for him to pick up a season ending injury in one of them. 

Just heard it mentioned on Twitter. Suppose it makes sense.

42 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Kin Hell.

The brum mail is already prepping its "Villa should go for tielemans" clickbait piece 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Kin Hell.

Bizarre. Everyone is responding to your post about Tielemans and AVFC because well.... that is what you posted about.

Not sure why you are so upset over it?

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Kin Hell.

Its VT, what do u expect

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Kin Hell.

Why wouldn’t you want Tielemans? He’s a great player.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Bloody hell, what is the story with reading comprehension. Where did he say he wouldn't want Tielemans?

But seriously, why you saying he wouldn't want Tielemans? 

:D 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Kin Hell.

I wouldn’t mind someone like Messi. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I've read a couple of times that the manager would like to have the summers transfer business done in time for pre-season, with our first match on 9th July, when do we reckon the players will be back at Bodymoor? 4th July? Maybe 1st July even?

We're three weeks away from pre-season training, so if we want players in for then, moves will need to be happening quickly.

I'd say end of June for those who haven't played since City game. Those who were on international duty probably report back a week later. 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

I'd say end of June for those who haven't played since City game. Those who were on international duty probably report back a week later. 

With so many of the Villa squad away on international duty our preseason won't start properly until at least the majority of them have returned

I don’t think it will happen, but Jesus would be perfect. The ability to play as a 9 and also as a wide player would be perfect for our system.