Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

8 minutes ago, quazzie goat said:

Not ITK. But have it on good authority we want 5 more signings. No idea on who or positions etc. 

Well, if you have it on good authority, you are ITK. Please, do tell us more. 

• Like 2

I don't think we need to replace Trezeguet and El Ghazi as such, we've already got Traore, Buendia, Coutinho, and Bailey that can play those wide forward/ No.10 roles, plus some younger players.

Maybe if Traore goes as rumoured then we will bring in another option, might depend on what exactly the situation is with Chukwuemeka, hopefully he signs a deal, and becomes another option for central midfield and further forward.

6 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I was thinking Dwight McNeil would be a very good replacement for the likes of Trezeguet and AEG. 

As the player we send on loan in January 😛

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Do we even really NEED to sign anyone else? If yes, for which positions? 

Need - back up left back / central defender  and a really good experienced  central midfielder to make McGinn and JJ fight for their place.

Want.. every other position 

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Another CM and another attacking option for me. 

West Ham want to keep Perkins, he's an highly rated youngster, only recently turned eighteen and has already played three times for their first team, and is an England youth international. I think it's a money issue, some clubs prepared to pay academy players big wages, some not, it's how we managed to get Irogebunam of Albion last summer.

14 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Yes, depends on what the club want to achieve I suppose.  If it’s Europe then yes we need more quality in midfield and upfront.  If we want top ten/stay as we are, we may just do with what we have.