Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Flippin heck I just read that he was first for completed passes this season out of all (i.e. PSG included) midfielders in Ligue 1! So he should be significantly better than Luis and Nakamba have been. I'm excited about this signing.ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Kamara asked about his move by French press...

โ€œItโ€™s my choice. I had this feeling with Aston Villa, & I was very happy. When the coach comes to see you at home, when he makes the trip, when he explains the project, his ambition for me in the years to come, I take this into account.

โ€œEspecially when it comes from Steven Gerrard, one of the best midfielders in the world in his position. It impacted my decision. I canโ€™t wait to join him to work..โ€

When you read those comments, itโ€™s a bit of fresh air. Considering most players probably get, โ€œcome to us we have rich owners who pay you a lot of money to sit on bench and win trophiesโ€.

Those sought of players are a dying breed, really looking forward to see him play next season.

• Like 2

On 28/05/2022 at 15:26, MaVilla said:

ย 

not very professional by the French boss there......

Sure Southgate is more unproffesional with his lies and its in his native tongue ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spiezels said:

The pull of Stevie! Mintย 

Well and just the smarts to go see him at his house. Thatโ€™s how Brian Clough was getting people 40-50 years ago when they were expected to sign for someone elseโ€ฆ would mean more to me than a phone call from the club to my agent for sureโ€ฆ

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Kamara asked about his move by French press...

โ€œItโ€™s my choice. I had this feeling with Aston Villa, & I was very happy. When the coach comes to see you at home, when he makes the trip, when he explains the project, his ambition for me in the years to come, I take this into account.

โ€œEspecially when it comes from Steven Gerrard, one of the best midfielders in the world in his position. It impacted my decision. I canโ€™t wait to join him to work..โ€

SG defo having a big impact on our signings, Coutinho and now Kamara aren't signing here if not for Gerrard.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

ย 

Must admit I didn't think I'd like Digne but I do and especially after his recent performances and comments like this.

It will add further excitement to the World Cup with Digne, Kamara, Coutinho, Martinez and hopefully Buendia and Diego Carlos too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Probably Deschamps punishing him for signing for Villa ๐Ÿ™„

Why do we have to have this narrative that the footballing world (be it teams, managers, fans, press or pundits) hates Villa so much that they do things to spite us?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886env5g5e2l92eik5w98
ย 

Itโ€™s tiresomeย 

• Like 2

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Why do we have to have this narrative that the footballing world (be it teams, managers, fans, press or pundits) hates Villa so much that they do things to spite us?

ย 

Itโ€™s tiresomeย 

I wasnโ€™t being serious ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

ย 

Itโ€™s tiresomeย 

Was about to say, are we now going to start giving Deschamps all kinds of abuse.

Then talk about how shite Kante is ( Because he's ahead of Kamara ) , or theorise that Deschamps and Kante must be butt buddies? lol

• Like 1

I never really understand why someone gets called up and then doesn't even make the bench, especially in an area of the field where they're already quite light (only Rabiot and Guendouzi and they're more box to box midfielders) and especially as he can choose to name as many subs as he likes for international fixtures. Plus the fact Kamara has had an outstanding season.

ย 

Unless Kamara has some kind of knock, it really wouldn't surprise me if he has done it because he signed for us, especially given his comments in the recent press conference, it's pathetic really.ย 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

I never really understand why someone gets called up and then doesn't even make the bench, especially in an area of the field where they're already quite light (only Rabiot and Guendouzi and they're more box to box midfielders) and especially as he can choose to name as many subs as he likes for international fixtures. Plus the fact Kamara has had an outstanding season.

ย 

Unless Kamara has some kind of knock, it really wouldn't surprise me if he has done it because he signed for us, especially given his comments in the recent press conference, it's pathetic really.ย 

We really do have an uphill battle, don't we?.....if that is the case.?

• Like 1

ร—
ร—
ร‚