Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Starting to get nervous about his performances. He looks so out of place in our midfield, even when Luiz plays well. He's a champions league, Man City level player and he's not going to stick around too long if we're not in that conversation soon. We'll make a massive profit....but we don't need money. We need guys like this to move us on. Need to add a few more and quickly. 6/7th is there this season if we keep on this run and I think we may have to, to see BK still here in August. 

• Like 1

Kamara highlights the poor quality of midfielders we have, and have had to endure for the last 10 or 15 years.

We have a free pass with him and Ramsey of about £100m to play with, to build a team around them.

The ball retention , apart from Kamara, from Luiz, JJ, Emi, Bailey, Ings and Watkins was not acceptable. JJ has just come back, and we need to develop him as he has a higher ceiling than all the others. Guendouzi is an improvement on these, and would allow JJ to push forward a bit more. We need better ball retention than Bailey , Emi, Ings or Watkins offer.

We was playing Leeds.

He reads the game excellently, he’s defensively very good. He wins the ball back a lot and is sound in the air.

But then he’s also impossible to press. He can pass of both feet, he’s always composed and his feints always seem to leave an opposition player on the deck at least once a game.

Best CM we’ve had at Villa Park for a long, long time. I think this season he’s been the best defensive mid in the league (close with Casemiro).

He's even getting more confident as an attacking force now as well. His defensive intelligence and reading of the game has never been in question.

But adding attacking capability to his arsenal just creates a fearsome player. I desperately want him to work on his shooting, I want to see him Rob a player, drive forward and score an absolute screamer.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Thanks 1

An absolute natural and makes everything look easy even when he's almost tripping over his own feet, and he's a grafter who doesn't shy away from the game at all. It's insane to think he's so young and still developing! I think we should be pinching ourselves that we've got him...can't wait to see how he works with Tim if we have him back next season. Love this man.

3 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Very good run from Digne for the goal too. 

The bit of play at the end of the first half though where he sent the whole stadium that way and went the other way was magic. 

Ever better decision by Kamara not to use him 😉

I watched the game on TV with a Man United fan last night. Was raving about Kamara before the game and they didn't really know much about him. Literally shouted out "look it's Kamara again!" triumphantly about 6 times during the game after he did something incredible.

Edited by Mantis

What a player Bouba is. His reading of the game is unbelievable! That touch for the first goal - WOW! he made that goal. He had four options but chose the right one and was just brilliant all game. 

We need to build around him and Martinez. It's clear our attacking threat is not up to scratch. When we get better forwards we will have a great team. 

Â