Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

He's so much better than Tchouaméni it's criminal. (€80 -100 million transfer from Monaco to R Madrid). They're only 2 months in age apart and play the same DM role.

Edited by ccfcman
  • Like 1

Either him or Young for MOTM for me.  Such a classy player.

With Mings and Konsa on the ball and Leeds players pressing, I was worried.  Ball in to Kamara, same situation - just not worried at all!  Lovely work for the first goal too.  Baller.

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Baffled how Bailey got MOTM ahead of him. How can you watch that game and not see that Kamara was the dominant and most consistently good player in defence and attack.

Let him go under the radar it’s best for us, we all know he’s one of the best midfielders in the premier league.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Baffled how Bailey got MOTM ahead of him. How can you watch that game and not see that Kamara was the dominant and most consistently good player in defence and attack.

Goal and an assist. The Sky clowns love that

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Either him or Young for MOTM for me.  Such a classy player.

With Mings and Konsa on the ball and Leeds players pressing, I was worried.  Ball in to Kamara, same situation - just not worried at all!  Lovely work for the first goal too.  Baller.

Could be boubacar, Martinez, or young to be fair. We need 3 or 4 players to have outstanding games every game, normally it’s one or two. That’s how you win games. 

• Like 1

This bloke is outrageously good. For all the shit we've signed over the years, this fella on a free evens it all out for sure. 

He's been here a few months and is already one of the best Villa midfielders I've seen,

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Hobbit Feet said:

I mean if Gerrard gave us nothing else we need to be thankful for him. What a player we have on our hands 

Yeah just as Bruce left us McGinn who was a gem at Championship level, Gerrard has left us another bargain price player who belongs further up the league. Fair play.

Not sure how long we’ll hang on to him, but he is really special. Just seems to have it all. A proper solid DM who is also a threat with the ball at his feet. Not seen many players of this ilk in a Villa shirt in recent years.

Â