Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

He's played well so far, goes about his game with minimum of fuss. Not a lunger but more an interceptor when winning the ball and passes fine so plenty to build on.

Bit worried he tried to play on for a few minutes and then hobbled off, hopefully he hasn't worsened the injury.

Losing him for months along with Carlos isn't worth thinking about otherwise it's just the same bleedin midfield we've had for last three seasons with Dendoncker more of an agricultural replacement for Luiz so not sure those two will be paired up.

4 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Hope it’s not too bad. We shouldn’t rush him back. Hopefully he’s ready by next game but if needed rest him. I really hope we hear good things about him soon.

You need to accept he'll be out for at least the rest of the year. We got Dendoncker and we didn't loan out Sanson so we've players 

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Walking off doesn’t mean anything.

I said after the replay he’ll limp off in a few minutes and we won’t see him again this season. ACL always looks innocuous.

Exactly my thinking at the time. On;y after a few mins does the player realise something inside the knee isn't right. Hopefully he comes back as good next season or whenever he comes back

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Walking off doesn’t mean anything.

I said after the replay he’ll limp off in a few minutes and we won’t see him again this season. ACL always looks innocuous.

Having ruptured my ACL I can confirm that an ACL does not always look innocuous. No way its a rupture, maybe a little tear or a ligament tweak, but a rupture of your ACL is painful and you know somethings wrong straight away. 

With any other team he's fit next game, for us it'll be 6 weeks out with some ligament injury, I'm holding out hope it's not a season ender despite all the evidence of being a Villa fan all my life saying otherwise.

Going by our luck he'll probably have to retire 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, weedman said:

Having ruptured my ACL I can confirm that an ACL does not always look innocuous. No way its a rupture, maybe a little tear or a ligament tweak, but a rupture of your ACL is painful and you know somethings wrong straight away. 

With any other team he's fit next game, for us it'll be 6 weeks out with some ligament injury, I'm holding out hope it's not a season ender despite all the evidence of being a Villa fan all my life saying otherwise.

Going by our luck he'll probably have to retire 

Shouldn’t have said always, you’re right.

Didn’t Trez walk off after even carrying on for a bit?

Just now, Nigel said:

Gerrard saying he's worried is like when Smith used to say he should be back next week!

We absolutely cannot catch a break, can we? The only two wins we have managed to scrounge up and both our marquee signings go out with long term knee injuries. 

• Like 1

Â