Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Just now, Zatman said:

Mm he managed France in 2014,2016, 2018,2021 with probably the best squads in the tournament. His ratio of success is top class 

Have to agree with Zatman here. It’s like saying Southgates a great manager because he got England to first final since 66. Or Big Phil for winning World Cup with Brazil. 

This squad should have really dominated the last 10 years.

• Like 1

I only caught the second half. He didn’t have an awful lot to do, France was all out attack and he was sitting waiting for any breaks, that rarely happed.

Defensively he also didn’t have much to do, as Austria where hitting mostly long balls. 

going forward he wasn’t really putting himself about and his team mates passed around him.

quiet game for him, but understandable considering the ball was mostly around Austria’s box   

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Have to agree with Zatman here. It’s like saying Southgates a great manager because he got England to first final since 66. Or Big Phil for winning World Cup with Brazil. 

This squad should have really dominated the last 10 years.

But that can't be true because the same is said of Belgium and Martinez...

Just now, bobzy said:

But that can't be true because the same is said of Belgium and Martinez...

France have much superior players overall than Belgium 

Martinez is also a con artist

Wouldnt take either at Villa 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stegzy said:

Really good performance I thought. Very disciplined but got on the ball a lot and nearly always picked out a forward pass accurately.

What we want hear 

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I thought he had an average game tbh. 

Same, sometimes I think I watch a different games to most of our fans but then again I don’t watch games with my rose tinted glasses on. The kid will be fine but wish our fans wouldn’t constantly over hype our players. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Really, i'd argue that.  Yes they have Mbappe, but Belgium have De Bruyne. The others are fairly random

As for Martinez, not sure how he is still managing that squad, he is the equivalent of Southgate, with a bit more attacking style, as ours is next to non existent.

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Really, i'd argue that.  Yes they have Mbappe, but Belgium have De Bruyne. The others are fairly random

As for Martinez, not sure how he is still managing that squad, he is the equivalent of Southgate, with a bit more attacking style, as ours is next to non existent.

Belgium’s squad used to be great but is definitely ageing. No more than 3-4 of their players would have a chance for France.

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Im intrigued.. 

Except Mbappe, Benzema, Griezmann, Dembele, Pavard, Pogba, Kante, Kounde, Kimpembe, Varane, Hernandez brothers maybe even Giroud is better than what Belgium have

30 minutes ago, WHY said:

Same, sometimes I think I watch a different games to most of our fans but then again I don’t watch games with my rose tinted glasses on. The kid will be fine but wish our fans wouldn’t constantly over hype our players. 

Wait until we lose a few games when he is playing. That will soon change.

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wait until we lose a few games when he is playing. That will soon change.

if that happens he is the new Reo Coker

but if we lose games he doesnt play he is the new Makelele 😛 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

100% Agree. Martinez is a terrible manager and we have nowhere to put Belgium in Villa park.

• Like 1

Â