Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

21 minutes ago, WHY said:

He did ok nothing more. Based on tonight’s game Guendouzi looked miles ahead of him imo. 

Comparing apples to oranges.

Both different types of players with completely different roles.

9 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

22 year old comes on for his full international appearance against the likes of Modric and doesn’t put a foot wrong, yet some can still find a negative. 🤦🏻‍♂️

didnt score though did he, I was expecting 2 goals an assist and for him to jump in nets to save the penalty 😛 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Pretty sure him and Guendouzi were both playing the holding roles tonight. Happy to be proven wrong though.

3 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

He looked like he didn't want the ball. Whenever France was attacking he would hide behind an opposing player rather than running into space and showing for it. 

I didn't see him, but He is a defensive midfielder...maybe he was told to hold.

first game, you need not to make mistakes, that was probably uppermost in his mind.

but thats his value increase already.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, AshVilla said:

maybe its a learning curve, to know how CDM's play, or expected to play.

We haven't had one for yonks.

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, WHY said:

Pretty sure him and Guendouzi were both playing the holding roles tonight. Happy to be proven wrong though.

They play different roles even if they are positioned next to each other. Guendouzi pushes on as he has done next to Kamara at time for OM.

2 hours ago, WHY said:

Guendouzi is listed as a CM, not a CDM.

but first game, he is bound to be tentative.

This reminds me of when we got linked to Bentancur, certain people watched him in one game as a result and said he played shite because they didn't want him despite all evidence and unbiased people saying otherwise.😂

Seems like it's only really Marseille fans that were complaining anyway which is understandable if childish all the same. Congrats to him anyway, no easy feat getting a game for this French side and puts in perspective again how well Villa have done even managing to sign him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TRO said:

I didn't see him, but He is a defensive midfielder...maybe he was told to hold.

first game, you need not to make mistakes, that was probably uppermost in his mind.

but thats his value increase already.

He was in a more advanced position than the ball on a number of occasions so he wasn't 'holding'. I'm just observing what I saw and am sure it was just nerves. 

• Like 1

Â