Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

He says he spoke to Sanson and Digne who gave glowing references. I’m still hopeful Sanson forges a career here. He has played with Kamara before and apparently complimented each other well. 

You wonder if say, Doug goes, Sanson gets a clearer pathway, then again we might just sign another midfielder.

I think we will be able to use the 5 sub rule to convince some of ours that they are much more likely to get some sort of game time now.

I actually think the rule could make games more exciting. Proper tactical and player battles where you can play many card in response to opposition if you have the depth!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

was just being facetious. There has been a long standing 6 vs 8 debate on this forum. Mainly because we had run out of other things to argue about.

As someone pointed out it likely isnt even an 8 on his arm

And here I was googling what a tattoo of the number 8 means. :D

Apparently here are a few possible meanings

- In a magical context number 8 can be used as the numerological conformity of Mercury. So if applied on an occultist’s body this number may have specific sense of this planet to him

- An 8 on its side forms the widely known infinity symbol. This sign is versatile, so it suits each person regardless of one’s sex, political stance and religious belief.

- In prison tattoos numbers usually correspond to the term of imprisonment. In this case 8 years.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

All footballers have a belief that they will start for their team with a few exceptions. Take away the fact that Sanson isnt starting games and they can confidently say that VP is great to play in, that BMH is a top top training ground , that we have everything in place to allow foreign players to make the transition easily with player liasons, and that the coaching is good and interesting . Oh yeah  and the money is frigging amazing .

The big positive here is foreign players are finally able to transition and settle in the area and club, there’s always been that stigma around Birmingham or the Midlands in general that foreign players can’t settle here and a move to a London club is always more favourable,  didn’t help in the past when we had players like Gabby running the dressing room making settling uncomfortable for players either, that all seems or has changed now and we look like an attractive opportunity for any player.

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ouch.

I'm calling bitter, but not a good review nonetheless.

Oh no, not shorts?!? He’d probably want to wear them in a game as well rather than playing in chinos :)

I hope this is true as I love when people miss great players because, for example, they have long hair or the old man coach doesn’t get their fashion. 

Ouch.

This stinks of a 15 year old boy saying 'I didn't want to go out with you anyway' after being rejected by a girl.

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

oh god he's got a number 8 tattoo'd on his forearm. This is gonna trigger some people

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

And here I was googling what a tattoo of the number 8 means. :D

Apparently here are a few possible meanings

- In a magical context number 8 can be used as the numerological conformity of Mercury. So if applied on an occultist’s body this number may have specific sense of this planet to him

- An 8 on its side forms the widely known infinity symbol. This sign is versatile, so it suits each person regardless of one’s sex, political stance and religious belief.

- In prison tattoos numbers usually correspond to the term of imprisonment. In this case 8 years.

There's more..

From my understanding of Chinese philosophy 'Eight' symbolises Bagua or eight symbols and phases to represent reality, think of it as an ordering process. My Avatar is Bagua...

Other interpretations are infinity, perfection (perfectly formed), complete flow of energy (circle), harmony, balance etc...

• Like 2

Ouch.

He was in his Speedos when the three musketeers arrived, had a swim then they all got pissed. These Spanish lads need to learn how to chill. 

9 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

There's more..

From my understanding of Chinese philosophy 'Eight' symbolises Bagua or eight symbols and phases to represent reality, think of it as an ordering process. My Avatar is Bagua...

Other interpretations are infinity, perfection (perfectly formed), complete flow of energy (circle), harmony, balance etc...

So he thinks that he’s perfect. Cocky so and so. 

• Haha 1

Was all believable.until he said he was * excited " to live in Birmingham 😂

Also, third video I've seen him stress how important SG was in him making the decision.

It's a vid of his trip from Marseille to Birmingham on the OS and Facebook.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/may/24/access-all-areas--boubacar-kamara/

https://fb.watch/dctEvn5CsX/

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

On 23/05/2022 at 09:13, Sulberto21 said:

image.gif.20d6d268636a790e5f98e5324cd9a861.gif

@Davkaus where are you lol!!!! 
@duke313 where are you too?!??!? 

Ha! Obviously we don't know who else was actually in for him with concrete offers but fair play on your confidence he'd join us. Hope he justifies the excitement!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was all believable.until he said he was * excited " to live in Birmingham 😂

How many miles of canals does Marseilles have? Hardly any. Sounds like a right shithole.

Look at this dump, who wouldn't swamp this for Aston?

12 gorgeous aerial photos of the seaside city of Marseille in southern ...

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

Â