Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

How do you know that?

Juventus fans who have probably never seen him play live and of course the Twitter experts

Never saw him play yet started the thread calling it a coup

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

What about the highlight reels of him giving the ball away all the time?

You mean the same type of giving away that you were slaying Buendia for even though he’s now our best…… player??

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think we probably will end up selling him this window. There’s a lot of noise around it now and if we’ve had a genuine offer of £32m already, that means there is encouragement from either the players camp or that the club will listen to offers. 

He’s got 18 months left on his contract. The club need to be sensible here and they will fully understand he’s not going to be more valuable than he is at this very moment. If we get an offer of £35m+, I think he’ll leave in the next few days. 

Just a lot of noise about a team who keeps bidding. Similar to us and JWP with plenty of bid updates but nothing happening in the end. There’s also a lot of noise about Villa trying to sign him to a new deal. That’s got to account for something?

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

What about the highlight reels of him giving the ball away all the time?

Again, you’ve never watched him play.

I replied to one of your earlier - less absurd - posts agreeing that some trepidation about the transfer because of what other fans are saying is a reasonable position. That makes sense.

Saying he “won’t make it” having never watched the player? Get in the bin. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Are you all ready for my scouting report part 2 on Rodrigo Bentancur? 

not good enough, playing well, he can tackle , not good enough , highest pass completion in the match, not good enough. There saved you the hassle

• Haha 2

Â