Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Just now, AshVilla said:

The offer has arrived...

Was it folded into a paper airplane and thrown by Lange all the way to Turin or something.

Fax machine. Everyone knows this is the only way to conduct transfer dealings. 

1 minute ago, birdman said:

Fax machine. Everyone knows this is the only way to conduct transfer dealings. 

You obviously didn’t watch the Leon Bailey transfer unfold.

We’ve moved on from fax machines to YouTube and podcasts.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, and he's been replaced twice over and will be moved on in the Summer. This will go the same way. 

What makes you so confident he's going to flop?  Chances are, you hadn't even heard of him last week.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

'Bentancur è uno dei giocatori più scarsi mai visti con la nostra Maglia,se andasse finalmente via sarebbe un ottima notizia chiunque verrà di sicuro non farà peggio'
Bentancur is one of the poorest players ever seen with our jersey, if he finally went away it would be excellent news whoever comes for sure will not do worse.

A personal favourite. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

'Bentancur è uno dei giocatori più scarsi mai visti con la nostra Maglia,se andasse finalmente via sarebbe un ottima notizia chiunque verrà di sicuro non farà peggio'
Bentancur is one of the poorest players ever seen with our jersey, if he finally went away it would be excellent news whoever comes for sure will not do worse.

A personal favourite. 

Chelsea fans said that about Salah. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

A personal favourite. 

Open any of our player threads and you'll find comments similar to these for everyone in our squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

A personal favourite. 

Is that a fan from JuveTalk forum? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

For those wondering how Juve could afford Vlahovic

Italian soccer club Juventus said on Wednesday its board had approved a capital increase of up to 400 million euros ($470 million) to help it cope with the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic.

The Serie A team, like other clubs across Europe, has been badly hit by COVID-19, which has kept fans away from grounds and restricted marketing and merchandise opportunities.

“The capital increase... will help strengthen the company’s equity and balance funding resources to help achieve the strategic targets of the 2019-24 development plan which have been confirmed,” Juventus said in a statement on Wednesday.

Exor, the holding company of Italy’s Agnelli family that owns 63.8% of the club, has pledged to underwrite the cash call pro rata.

A shareholder meeting has been called for Oct. 29 to vote on the capital increase, which is expected to be completed by year end, the club said.

Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Mediobanca and UniCredit CIB - joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners in the deal - have already agreed to underwrite any unsold shares.

https://www.reuters.com/article/juventus-capital-increase-idUSL8N2PW2PW

Happened in the summer.

I'm not so sure how excited I am over this one!

I do realise that juves fans have a higher level of expectation than we do; Also that some responses will be far fetched,  but these strive me as a bit too varied to bring the level of consistent good play we need from that position.

It just seems a bit too much traore for my liking!

I get being a bit sceptic about signing a player but I don't understand certain fans trying to show everyone how some player will definitely be a poor signing before he's kicked a ball.

We've seen these opinions a thousand times before from fans of other teams and our own in fact - like some have pointed out - Salah, Idrissa Gueye, Cancelo, Veretout etc 

32 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Walks in and becomes our best Midfielder by a country mile (and any other variant of mile).

Wow that's the other end of the spectrum to the gloom!

I disagree but I do find this exciting.

Â