Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

If I'm honest my judgement of Bentancur as a prospective signing is affected by the fact that I've long believed that Bissouma would be a perfect fit for us. If I'd never seen or heard of Bissouma then Rodrigo would be a much more interesting prospect.

I will back the scouting and stats staff behind the scenes at Villa, as well as the bean counters to get this important position sorted, and leave my personal bias out of it. Bentancur, Kamara, Bissouma etc would each be an upgrade.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Oh yea

If he can join on a free in the summer i can see Fiorentina folding and selling for whatever they can get for him . It will not be the £60 mill thats for sure

Vlahovic has 18 months left doesn't he?

21 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I trusted a well dressed, mustachioed gentlemen once when buying a used car in Peckham, London. Had a funny laugh if I remember rightly. 

Ended well. 

Was it a green Capri 😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, messi11 said:

He's so close to joining Villa that he's in the Juventus starting line up tonight 

ye, if it was remotely close, or even if a bid was accepted or close to being accepted, you wouldnt chance your saleable asset getting injured by playing them......

wonder if this is ESR Mk.2 lol.

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye, if it was remotely close, or even if a bid was accepted or close to being accepted, you wouldnt chance your saleable asset getting injured by playing them......

wonder if this is ESR Mk.2 lol.

Didn't Milner play in cup game for Newcastle against us and practically sign for us after the game?

Â