Luis Suarez

Delphinho123

Just now, 7392craig said:

You’re being sarcastic, but you are implying what Mings’ opinion would be. No you can’t get his opinion yourself, but maybe don’t make any assumptions if that’s the case? 

Yes well I am sure a man who publicly speaks out about racism and has been on the black lives matter protest would be happy to play with a guy who got a 9 game ban for racism 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Yes well I am sure a man who publicly speaks out about racism and has been on the black lives matter protest would be happy to play with a guy who got a 9 game ban for racism 

Even so, how much would Mings’ opinion on our transfer policy, or any other player for that matter affect the clubs plans?

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We ain’t signing Suarez. 

(i said the same thing about Digne and Coutinho 👀).

Didn’t you also say we would not be signing MBappe? 👀 

Edited by 7392craig
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i think his age and the short term deal would make sense based on what we already have

Barry isn't ready, maybe archer, elder chuk and brad young arent either (or just outright not the answer...) would give us another years breathing room on them, plus then maybe we do something with ings

i have no problem with it age and footballing ability wise, its purely the fact that he's a horrible rat, like top of the list of horrible rats too, makes fernandes look amateurish 

37 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Sounds good. We should have all the strikers. 

All except Tammy Abraham obviously.

You build me up and then at the last moment, knock me down 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Suarez's version of events posted above is enlightening, I suggest you read it.

As noted elsewhere he is part black Uruguayan himself.

Not everyone accused of racism is a racist. I don't know whether he is or not, as I don't know him personally, but nor do you.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Do we give him a shock collar so they can learn from him as a footballer, but once he starts impacting them by displaying despicable behaviour we can gently zap him back to compliance?

That’s what I generally do with all the people in my life, you seem to be indicating that’s not a good thing? 😉😂

Just now, est1874 said:

Not everyone accused of racism is a racist. I don't know whether he is or not, as I don't know him personally, but nor do you.

even if you side with benefit of the doubt on the racism incident surely you're not on the fence as to whether or not hes a word removed?

he's a massive word removed!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

May as well go all in and try for Van Dyke, we all want a new CB right?

not all of us tbf, I rate Mings. some healthy competition is nice though so yes, why the **** not?!

• Like 1