Luis Suarez

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ok an 18 month deal on sensible wages, why the hell not? Seriously? 

He’s made all his money and if his choice is going back to South America on 20-30k a week (at a push) or coming back to the Prem with two of his mates for 50-60k a week then why not? 

We’re not talking about a normal player here, or even a Coutinho, we’re talking about one of the best players to ever play the game. Think about our profile and how it will give the other players a boost. It may even help us lure a couple of players that would never have joined us. And then there is the effect on the younger players.

This would be incredible if it happened. This is Villa and we’ve been subjected to a really tough 10-15 years. Let’s have some fun! 

One thing I would say about Suarez is his will to win is unbelievable (like gerrard). 

Gerrard may be looking at this as a signing that will help develop the younger players etc as they all say Suarez trains the same way as he plays.(hopefully without the biting).

I don’t think there is a centre back who would enjoy playing against him. Even though he was constantly getting kicked he would always give it back.

When I have seen a few of the Gerrard interviews he clearly doesn’t think the team is aggressive enough. Digne adds a bit an Suarez defo would ha 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He's a cheating rat faced, diving, biting little wuck-fit.

But as soon as he scores a winner for Villa in front of the Holte End I will love him more than my own children and never hear a bad word said about him.

That’s what I thought until he came back to anfield an cheated like **** diving round kicking people an in 20 minutes managed to wind up a fan base that previously adored him.

the thing with Suarez is he does not give a f**k

thus is a guy who pissed off the African continent an then danced round after the game celebrating 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pablo_2531 said:

One thing I would say about Suarez is his will to win is unbelievable (like gerrard). 

Gerrard may be looking at this as a signing that will help develop the younger players etc as they all say Suarez trains the same way as he plays.(hopefully without the biting).

I don’t think there is a centre back who would enjoy playing against him. Even though he was constantly getting kicked he would always give it back.

When I have seen a few of the Gerrard interviews he clearly doesn’t think the team is aggressive enough. Digne adds a bit an Suarez defo would ha 

There is being aggressive and then there is sticking your big ugly teeth into someone's shoulder. Or when that ain't happening, being a vile racist. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

It does make sense from an FFP perspective if we’re going after Bissouma and a CB in this window. 

Some players will be leaving to balance the books a bit, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Ings or Watkins are sold.

Ings to Brighton as part of Bissouma deal?

• Like 3

Can only see this happening if ings is going to Newcastle for 40 million or Brighton for bissouma.

An 18 month signing at best which is short sighted, however it gives Barry and the other young forwards a world class player to learn from for that time which hopefully will see them progressing into the first team. A clear route in for the youth where ings would block the way for 3 years.

Could be clever business as long as his wages are no more than what ings was getting and its a free transfer.

3 minutes ago, Pablo_2531 said:

That’s what I thought until he came back to anfield an cheated like **** diving round kicking people an in 20 minutes managed to wind up a fan base that previously adored him.

the thing with Suarez is he does not give a f**k

thus is a guy who pissed off the African continent an then danced round after the game celebrating 

We all hate rat-faced cheating chunts. Until they are our rat-faced cheating chunts.

• Thanks 1