Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

2 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

giphy.gif

And now he actually played a blinder in surely his last game, saved a pen and couldn’t take home the plaudits. Gutted for him and us.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

And now he actually played a blinder in surely his last game, saved a pen and couldn’t take home the plaudits. Gutted for him and us.

Yeah a real shame. He alone deserved the draw and Konsa goes and does that. I'd be fuming.

It was a soft pen but why risk it ffs

Edited by birdman

1 minute ago, birdman said:

Yeah a real shame. He alone deserved the draw and Konsa goes and does that. I'd be fuming.

It was a soft pen but why risk it ffs

Konsa didn’t do anything wrong, don’t excuse the officials.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Konsa didn’t do anything wrong, don’t excuse the officials.

He did. He got caught ball watching and let his man go. The same as he did against Brentford repeated and earlier today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

He did. He got caught ball watching and let his man go. The same as he did against Brentford repeated and earlier today.

Even if so, there was no foul. A horrific decision.

Posted (edited)

Hardliners who would loathe to admit he's had an outstanding game and nowhere near as bad as they want him to be... 

That's his job” Roy Keane on Make a GIF

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

Go on Robin! Really great that he learned from Thursday and kept his leg low to block the 1v1 in the first half. A carbon copy against Olympiakos. 

Will probably be off in the summer but at least one MOTM to hang his hat on. 

1 minute ago, DJBOB said:

Go on Robin! Really great that he learned from Thursday and kept his leg low to block the 1v1 in the first half. A carbon copy against Olympiakos. 

Will probably be off in the summer but at least one MOTM to hang his hat on. 

Ironically I think he approached both chances in the wrong way and got a bit fortunate today.  I’ll get my tin hat!

1 minute ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Ironically I think he approached both chances in the wrong way and got a bit fortunate today.  I’ll get my tin hat!

Can only do so much with the speed he’s got. Closed the distance and cut off a cut back. Maybe fortunate but he’s not quick off his line as it is so closed the angle and offered one option for the attacker. 

Â