Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

He is rapidly becoming a clearing in the woods. If we can shift him in the summer, even if it means a nominal transfer and paying half his wages for a season or 2 then we should go for it. Hopefully a middle east team wants him. 

Edited by Made In Aston

1 hour ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

0% pass accuracy from someone who was on the pitch for 25 minutes and had 17 touches of the ball really is dire.

It's sad to say, but I really think he's finished as a top level footballer

Lies. He's a passing wizard. Should play like Eriksen at United.

• Haha 1

I'm sure there is still a decent player in there somewhere, but it doesn't seem like he wants to do it for us anymore...
I have faith in Emery to get the best out of the squad and improve where he sees fit... and it would appear that Phils time with us is drawing to what seems like a disappointing close...

We have hit a bit of a purple patch since Emery took over and Coutinho has done little-to-nothing towards that...

Shame really...

He's like El ghazi a confidence player. He's struggling for form at the moment and it's just progressive making things worse. Nothing is coming off for him at the moment. Certainly coming into the club to help his buddy and then failing to keep him from getting the axe doesn't help. 

He's done more defensive work the last few games than he did under Gerrard. The offensive stuff isn't coming off right now. But I have faith that eventually it will. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Aye and I just need to run a sub 10 second 100m. I'm 36.

Somewhere in the Caribbean, Kim Collins is wondering what the problem is.

Edited by El Zen

4 hours ago, CVByrne said:

I think he just needs that moment, that appearance off the bench where he makes a big contribution and plays really well. 

A moment you say? I know just the manager that could help with that...

And when I say manager, I mean, unemployed former footballer that has some coaching badges. 

• Haha 1

Â