January Transfers 2022

sne

Disappointed we didn’t go for this guy on low wages.

£640k per week after tax for 6 years.

How is that possible? Not asking how R.Madrid can afford that because we know football stupidity but, it’s just unfathomable in my head that amount money for a footballer.

59 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Great signing for Burnley imo. Surprised he went there

just seen a news story that suggests he's an anti-vaxxer which scuppered moves elsewhere. No surprise that white burnley 'all lives matter' fc don't think that's an issue for them

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Disappointed we didn’t go for this guy on low wages.

£640k per week after tax for 6 years.

How is that possible? Not asking how R.Madrid can afford that because we know football stupidity but, it’s just unfathomable in my head that amount money for a footballer.

When you remove the transfer fee then you can afford it a bit more. I do think players will eventually do this instead of large transfer fees

I expect Pogba to get similar wages 

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

just seen a news story that suggests he's an anti-vaxxer which scuppered moves elsewhere. No surprise that white burnley 'all lives matter' fc don't think that's an issue for them

He said he was quoted in his non native language

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

that's quite the mis-quote but fair enough then

the article I read was something he said on German TV about covid and he claims was lost in translation. He has since had Covid himself

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Cantwell to Bournemouth? Can’t believe Norwich have let him go to the championship with them fighting for their spot in the PL

Something weird there. Maybe he has a massive attitude problem and Smith just wants him out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Cantwell to Bournemouth? Can’t believe Norwich have let him go to the championship with them fighting for their spot in the PL

He isnt really that good, lived off that Man City game 3 years ago but he didnt do much last season in the Championship

• Like 1

Â