January Transfers 2022

sne

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Fans of funny names might enjoy that a player called Bonke Innocent has gone from Malmo to Lorient.

Meanwhile I'm sure we'll all be surprised to learn that Wolves have signed a Portuguese guy called Chiquinha.

Watch that Mendes client leave Wolves in a few years at his whim. 

Ban super agents 

• Like 1

Spurs linked with swapping Ndombele for Veretout, who's currently at Roma.

If they bring in Adama Traore as well you've got to think that Conte has some weird fetish with our signings in 2015 and 2016. They've already signed Gollini and a player whose surname is Gil.

Wonder if they will bring in Rudy Gestede as cover for Kane.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Spurs linked with swapping Ndombele for Veretout, who's currently at Roma.

If they bring in Adama Traore as well you've got to think that Conte has some weird fetish with our signings in 2015 and 2016. They've already signed Gollini and a player whose surname is Gil.

Wonder if they will bring in Rudy Gestede as cover for Kane.

Could be the closest Bacuna gets to his Champions League dreams

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Spurs having a £15m bid rejected for Adama Traore is as embarrassing as us trying to sign JWP for £25m. 

Surprised the didn't throw in a random youth player valued at 30 million 😂

Barcelona trying to blackmail Dembele to leave and he wont

So in the last 2 windows they have tried to get rid of 400 million of talent in Griezmann, Coutinho and Dembele and still havent picked up a transfer fee

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Meanwhile I'm sure we'll all be surprised to learn that Wolves have signed a Portuguese guy called Chiquinha.

Not one of ABBA's best songs, but decent nonetheless. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Barcelona trying to blackmail Dembele to leave and he wont

So in the last 2 windows they have tried to get rid of 400 million of talent in Griezmann, Coutinho and Dembele and still havent picked up a transfer fee

They can go bust as far as I'm concerned. Let them start again at the bottom of the Spanish pyramid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Surprised the didn't throw in a random youth player valued at 30 million 😂

This randomly made me think about Sessegnon (not one of their youth players of course, but as always Onomah was involved). Once the best talent in the championship, now wasting away on their bench.

1 minute ago, kidlewis said:

Spurs £15m for Traore, even as a villa fan I can tell Levy to do one for Wolves. 

absolutely detest the guy, he’s quite possibly the stingiest chairman in the premier league. 

I do hope they sign him though, he's crap.

Â