January Transfers 2022

sne

Only about 2 weeks left until the window opens. Hard to tell how it will pan out.

Covid will make medicals and travel difficult again, but the AFCON (if it goes ahead) will force some clubs to act. Newcastle will be linked to everyone, as will Barca despite them having zero money. Guess those two will battle it our for getting Auba on loan for the season.

7 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

In my opinion, he’s a very good centre forward, very underrated 

Perhaps, he's mainly played in China and Saudi Arabia for the last 5-6 years and I don't watch those leagues. He's also 32 now.

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Perhaps, he's mainly played in China and Saudi Arabia for the last 5-6 years and I don't watch those leagues. He's also 32 now.

He has one goal in his last 35 Premier League games

• Haha 1

I don't think he'll be that bad... 

Wilson is the first choice striker but its doubtful that he'll stay fit until the end of the season so he'll be the back up and get some games and he's a better option than Joelinton and then the other thing is that maybe he'd stay if they went down 

A £50m striker unless he was guaranteed to hit 15 goals in the run in isn't the answer for them, that guarantee doesn't exist and they need better player elsewhere, Wilson is good enough 

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I don't think he'll be that bad... 

Wilson is the first choice striker but its doubtful that he'll stay fit until the end of the season so he'll be the back up and get some games and he's a better option than Joelinton and then the other thing is that maybe he'd stay if they went down 

A £50m striker unless he was guaranteed to hit 15 goals in the run in isn't the answer for them, that guarantee doesn't exist and they need better player elsewhere, Wilson is good enough 

They need a spine (double meaning entirely intended).

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This Raphinha story still hasn't been reported as a done deal anywhere credible. The Leeds reporter for the Athletic seemed confused less than 24 hours ago:

Is he Gregg Evans reliable 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

I hate that fan, he's obviously grilling the journo for not doing his job thanks to some bullshit link that's he's seen and believed as being 100% true 

Again twitter is just a horrible platform 

Then you realise he is a Leeds fan so he is already a moron 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â