January Transfers 2022

sne

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Of course they have 

Don't need him, won't play him, will lain him out to Spain and then in 3 years time will sell him at a profit 

Just like another 5 South Americans they have on their books 

The game has long gone 

He is nearly 22 and a full Argentina international. He really should be a squad player with Mahrez or Grealish being pushed out in the next season or two. One for age and one for not doing much

37 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

If it was ever a thing, we should have got Alvarez when it was being discussed at circa 10m a year ago. 

Yep, when it was still Smith with trez, Bailey, Buendia and traore all having injury troubles he'd be settled with us by now too

• Like 1

We may have been interested in Alvarez but it might just have been that he didn't want to join us. When you are a player of his supposed ability sit tight and a Champions League club comes calling which is exactly what happened. 5 years ago he'd have been going to Spain but the game has changed and the big 6 are now hoovering these players up unless Bayern/Dorrmund are interested.

After last season he (Alvarez) was seen as a exiting prospect but I doubt even his mom would have expected him to have the development he's had this season. He's absolutely exploded which means a new level of clubs are serious about him.

I think we could have gotten him if we pushed the deal last summer but we went in another direction.

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Sunderland have signed Patrick Roberts from City for an undisclosed fee.

Between joining City in 2015 and this move, he went on loan 8 times.

He was a superstar at Fulham from memory, last seen on loan at troyes... I say seen but he played 1 game 

Set for life by killing his career

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Vlahovic to juve being reported as 82m€

Gosens to inter on loan from atalanta 

Daniel Wass to atletico from valencia 2.5m

Amad diallo to rangers on loan from utd

image.png.990361139fa114598a677b46701001dc.png

• Haha 2

Â