Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Media: "Can you turn this around".

Gerrard: "I'm a winner, I'm a fighter, I'm not a quitter".   No Stevie can you turn is around???  I guess not!

Truss and Gerrard gone in a week. What a time for the country. 

Another confirmation tonight that he can't organise a team at a very basic level. Should be out tomorrow morning. Said he was a gamble at the start but was happy for that to pay off but it hasn't we've gone backwards.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Gerrard: "I'm a winner, I'm a fighter, I'm not a quitter".   No Stevie can you turn is around???  I guess not!

Pretty sure that's nearly word for word what Liz Truss said the day before she quit 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, YLN said:

The amount of bedwetting in this thread... It's great to see it. I was bedwetting when he got the job. Bedwetting back in April as well.

So glad to see all the bedwetters united now. Anyone up for changing the name of the club?

Feels so good to wake up soaked in my own urine and know that I'm not alone

Not sure what your point is, in April i thought he was worth the benefit of the doubt as he hadnt been here long.

Now 6 months later and 1 year down the line from his appointment, i now am of the opinion he needs to go.

Isnt it a good thing to be able to change my opinion based on evidence?, or do you want me to cling to my original beliefs come hell or high water?

as i said at the time, i was neither pro nor anti Gerrard (other than evidence based performances), its now clear he needs to go, do you want a medal or something?

Just now, Pinebro said:

I have actually stopped mentioning villa in my social circle. I'm too ashamed to promote my club atm. 

Can anyone relate? 

I've started wearing my Australia jersey to football on Monday nights now. Everyone I play with knows I'm Villa but the guys on the other pitches will never know! 

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Is Gerrard now quoting the lyrics to 'The Joker' by The Steve Miller Band?

• Haha 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

This is my primary concern right now…

Stupid, maybe negligent, of the club to have allowed this to go on for so long…

Yep. What did they think was going to happen? 

We're being run by people with blind hope. 

11 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

God I love Dion Dublin.

For those of us not currently in the uk, why? (Other than obvious reasons, but that would just be odd for a declaration of love in this thread)

Just now, DCJonah said:

Yep. What did they think was going to happen? 

We're being run by people with blind hope. 

It’s disappointing… has raised doubts about them after all the positivity and praise beforehand… but I suppose the finger has to be pointed at Purslow more than anyone…

I hope they can make up for this huge mistake…

Â