Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Got a feeling this red card is going to save him, they will spin a narrative saying its not fair to sack him after a game where it was an uneven playing field.

Purslow loves him too much. 

2 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Anybody at the game reading this, get a creative chant of “walk back to Liverpool” going to the tune of you’ll never walk alone please. Might as well completely rip the piss out of him now. 

I’m afraid the club have to act now - it’s now at the same stage as when Bruce was in his final throw. Too much disconnection now to turn this around. It’s in everyone’s best interests including his, to bring this sorry saga to a swift conclusion.

Just a reminder that atm the only teams we're above are Forest who are a glorified Championship side, a Leicester team are in complete disarray and Wolves who have no manager.

So essentially we're the worst "proper" team in the league. A season where we were meant to be pushing for a European place and we're wading just clear of relegation.

And we have absolutely zero excuse for this predicament.

5 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Got a feeling this red card is going to save him, they will spin a narrative saying its not fair to sack him after a game where it was an uneven playing field.

Purslow loves him too much. 

No **** chance. He's gone. We were shite before the sending off. Purslow has to act now, he has no choice. 

There has been nothing there for weeks. No sign of improvement, no unlucky to lose games. Just awful clueless football week in week out.

It's absolutely baffling that he's still here.  At this point the board are committing an act of self harm by not getting rid. 

He's dragging us further and further into the mire and could destroy what little morale the players have left.  We're rapidly approaching terminal velocity. 

Just now, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

He’s gone. You can see it on his face that he knows he’s gone. Everyone around him on the bench knows he’s gone and you can see it on their face too. 

I'm not watching. Tell me more. Elaborate, baby...

Â