Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

2 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

The really annoying thing is you can just see him getting another job in the premier in the future at a Palace, Southampton etc. and despite his abject was he will take points off us. Because we will be made out to be the bad guys.

Sounds great, a team we can get 6 points from 

• Haha 1

He looks clueless but, what he said tonight about the defenders is nothing new as far as that back line is concerned. 

They've had one good season and that was when the fans were missing. They kept 15 clean sheets? But, we had an outlet - Grealish. It's easier to defend when the ball stays at the other end of the pitch for longer periods of the game. But, when it's constantly in your penalty area you will eventually concede. When under constant pressure these guys are just not good enough to keep the ball out of our net. 

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

He knows he is gone. He'll be gone after the City game. 

I think so, you ain't gonna get more out the players by blaming them after every game. Even went personal, taking a cheap shot at Martinez, saying he could have done better, you don't do that, especially not to Martinez. He's quite outspoken and I think behind closed doors Emi will have something to say about that one|!

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

He looks clueless but, what he said tonight about the defenders is nothing new as far as that back line is concerned. 

They've had one good season and that was when the fans were missing. They kept 15 clean sheets? But, we had an outlet - Grealish. It's easier to defend when the ball stays at the other end of the pitch for longer periods of the game. But, when it's constantly in your penalty area you will eventually concede. When under constant pressure these guys are just not good enough to keep the ball out of our net. 

Mate, no defenders are. You stop being constantly under pressure when you set the team up to properly compete. Lucas Digne and Matty Cash are being told to play in the corner flags.

Edited by a m ole

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sack him tomorrow. 

Let the caretaker have the thrashing on Saturday then get the new man in for the following training week. 

It's so obvious it hurts. 

Is tonight not an option?

Get some " Club " transfers in at least.

OR better yet, players suggested by an incoming top Manager.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ccfcman said:

It's time for one of these posts from the club.

image.png.a9572c37f835b71d17068b4b179c5944.png

Unless I've  been labouring  under some terrible misapprehension all these years, that's  a corner flag. Though  I can see how it could be  confusing... maybe Savo was misunderstood 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The worst manager in our history

It's a close one, I reckon Tim Sherwood was plopper (yeah, its a real word). It's odd that they both have Gary McAllister in common?

Â