Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Credit where it is due I have been a mild critic, the Newcastle and Watford games were dreadful but he has turned it around and crucially he has proven not to be stubborn and has amended his tactics. Also  I think he has also told some home truths and the players look to have an extra spring in the step.

If we keep this up and he continues to learn and show flexibility then we are on the right way forward.........until we pay 70 million for Origi :P 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think Southampton was the better result under Gerrard (so far), but that was the most enjoyable (again, so far). 

It makes that mini slump seem appear more inexplicable. Oh well, hopefully it resulted in some fine tuning in personnel and tactics, and ultimately acting as a bit of a catalyst for everyone.

Well done Steve. Great stuff.

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Credit where it is due I have been a mild critic, the Newcastle and Watford games were dreadful but he has turned it around and crucially he has proven not to be stubborn and has amended his tactics. Also  I think he has also told some home truths and the players look to have an extra spring in the step.

If we keep this up and he continues to learn and show flexibility then we are on the right way forward.........until we pay 70 million for Origi :P 

Well done. Its always noble to admit when you were wrong 😉

• Haha 1

Â