The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

5 minutes ago, ada86 said:

Viva da villa you carry on with I have a lot to learn my itk friend you no nothing about me I’ve been on this site for years just not posting. So you jump on people who relay a bit of information. From now on I won’t post anything I hear or any information and that is all because of you. I can’t obviously say where I hear stuff from .let’s just say one thing one day someone will make the first team 

Wasn’t that a Coldplay song?

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I wasn't last night or this morning but it is very much looking like Gerrard is our next boss. No denial from Gerrard and it is not just one 'ITK' suggesting it. Every single mention of the Villa on social media is saying Gerrard is coming to Villa. It is time to start believing I suspect

Yeah, that's a bit of a clincher.  Usually when the press gets this intense the target will come out with how flattered he is but happy where he is comments. 

• Like 1

I thought it was the right decision to let Smith go all things considered but I think I’d rather stick with Smith instead of the people on the rumoured shortlist. Weird times. I get the sense it’s either going to be an inspired choice or a complete shambles with Gerrard with no middle ground. 

See people taking the mick out of me and my post when someone is telling the truth I’ve come on this site to post something I got told and I even said someone will make the first team one day no that is not me . I posted in good faith as like I said I’ve been on this site for years just not posted. You don’t know who I really am but one thing I ain’t doing is lying. Someone will make the first team and when they do you will hear from me again.The couple of comments I have had are wrong and I bet jack grealish brother never had sarcastic comments.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, that's a bit of a clincher.  Usually when the press gets this intense the target will come out with how flattered he is but happy where he is comments. 

On the Rangers forum, the thread about Gerrard to Villa has stopped talking about why would he take a step down to a club like Villa and are now discussing who their next manager will be

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

But how do Benfica play? Because if they are a counter attacking team, the Rangers will obviously dominate, as counter attacking teams generally only press when the ball is in their own half, and invited opponents onto them then try to exploit the space that opens up in the transition. What other example do you have of this. Also they haven't done very well in Europe have they!

They went through a Europa League campaign unbeaten which, to me, is pretty successful. Eventually put out by Bayern Leverkusen. 

1 minute ago, ada86 said:

See people taking the mick out of me and my post when someone is telling the truth I’ve come on this site to post something I got told and I even said someone will make the first team one day no that is not me . I posted in good faith as like I said I’ve been on this site for years just not posted. You don’t know who I really am but one thing I ain’t doing is lying. Someone will make the first team and when they do you will hear from me again.The couple of comments I have had are wrong and I bet jack grealish brother never had sarcastic comments.

If your skin is that thin, probably best not to post on any forum my friend.

• Like 1

Don't take things so personal, you're on the internet.

People also post alot of ITK stuff that actually know nothing so unfortunately for you, the same rules apply unless you can prove it. 

The only reason u got some banter was that a few minutes before u posted that Gerrard was at Villa Park there was a clip of Gerrard getting off a train in London. The clip looks very genuine as it has a 2021 xmas panto poster in the background. Don't take to to heart. It is a football forum and just banter :)

3 minutes ago, ada86 said:

you hear it from the same guy that told you moyes was at BMH back in 2016?

4 minutes ago, ada86 said:

What do you mean by someone will make the first team one day ? 

15 minutes ago, ada86 said:

Viva da villa you carry on with I have a lot to learn my itk friend you no nothing about me I’ve been on this site for years just not posting. So you jump on people who relay a bit of information. From now on I won’t post anything I hear or any information and that is all because of you. I can’t obviously say where I hear stuff from .let’s just say one thing one day someone will make the first team 

He’s in London though 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

On the Rangers forum, the thread about Gerrard to Villa has stopped talking about why would he take a step down to a club like Villa and are now discussing who their next manager will be

Wonder if JT would be a shout