Josh Cavallo

The_Steve

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

With all due respect, nobody gives a **** whether you give a ****

Like I said previously, it's really simple. This shouldn't be a big deal, but it is. And it needs to be a big deal until it stops being a big deal.

When the first black player played for England, it was a big deal. It shouldn't have been, but it was. And now it isn't, because things have moved on.

The same needs to happen with gay players.

If you can't see why having almost no gay players in the history of the game makes this a big deal then there's no helping you

You've hit the nail on the head. 👍

57 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He maybe only living a lie to people out his circle, an who cares about that.

HE cares about that! He doesn't want to "hide" his sexual orientation.  He wants to be open so when he's snapped holding hands with another dude people don't give him shit about"hiding" it.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

If anything I'm adding debate, that's good yeah?

You're not adding anything to the "debate"! You're repeatedly saying you don't care about it, so why come out in the media about it :lol: 

You can have as much, or as little to do with this as you want! No-one is forcing you to add anything! 

Do you get involved with any other news as much as you have done with this?  

I skimmed a few of the previous posts, but if someone has said this previously, I apologise. 

It seems to me more than reasonable to come out in public as a footballer. It's not just about him, footballers are role models, and if it can help even one kid growing up who is having a torrid time trying to figure out who they are and struggling with the strain of secrecy then it's done good. Fair play to him. And actually I think on the whole (some morons aside) most terraces will back him on this. 

Edited by HKP90
oops
  • Like 1

Guys, don’t engage. People like that aren’t willing (maybe not able cognitively) to listen or learn. I hope he’s just on the wind up as he is in every other sensitive topic. It’s either having fun at others expense, a cognitive disease/smooth brain or more worryingly someone with lets say ‘questionable’ societal opinions of which we know what I mean.

Move on. Ignore. 

Edited by Ingram85

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Guys, don’t engage. People like that aren’t willing (maybe not able cognitively) to listen or learn. I hope he’s just on the wind up as he is in every other sensitive topic. It’s either having fun at others expense, a cognitive disease/smooth brain or more worryingly someone with lets say ‘questionable’ societal opinions of which we know what I mean.

Move on. Ignore. 

Its just been quoted 90% of social media comments on this subject don't care, takng it that 15% maybe haters I'll  be in the 75% that are accepting but don't see it as some historical moment.

Your comments of me above are complete boll***s by the way, an I suggest you don't try to analyse me on here just because I don't agree with you and a few others views on certain subjects.

There's about 5 people in here fighting against my view, it by far does not represent the rest of the countries views. 

Edited by foreveryoung

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Its just been quoted 90% of social media comments on this subject don't care, takng it that 15% maybe haters I'll  be in the 75% that are accepting but don't see it as some historical moment.

Your comments of me above are complete boll***s by the way, an I suggest you don't try to analyse me on here just because I don't agree with you and a few others views on certain subjects.

There's about 5 people in here fighting against my view, it by far does not represent the rest of the countries views. 

Not bothered pal, why should I care what you say? 

26 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There's a difference between not caring whether that particular person is gay or straight; and not caring about this being a big moment for football and the LGBTQ+ community

It's not a big deal that a bloke called Barack Obama is a black man. It was a big deal when he became president

41 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Not bothered pal, why should I care what you say? 

Well I respect your opnion, just don't agree with it. Why you cannot accept mine I do not know, cause it may not be right to you,  but its certainly not wrong to everyone. 

But yes we will leave it there, as we're playing your right and everyone else who don't agree is wrong.

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well I respect your opnion, just don't agree with it. Why you cannot accept mine I do not know, cause it may not be right to you,  but its certainly not wrong to everyone. 

But yes we will leave it there, as we're playing your right and everyone else who don't agree is wrong.

Well then, you and the fellow 75% are 100% wrong on this. Which is why there is a massive problem in the first place. 

22 hours ago, tomav84 said:

maybe they should just keep their race to themselves, rather than feeling the need to tell the world that they're black

Thats exactly my point.Why do people have to tell the world that they are gay,black,prefer short fat blonds,prefer tall dark redheads,etc etc etc.I mean IS the whole world waiting with bated breadth to find out if you are gay,bisexual,homosexual,like to wear womens underwear.FFS,if thats all that interests some people then they need to either get a life or spend the rest of their lifes watching Coronation St,Emmerdale,days of out lifes etc.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

if you are gay,bisexual,homosexual,like to wear womens underwear.

Seriously, stop making this comparison.

Being gay is not a kink. It's not a secret that should be kept in the bedroom. It's not even about sex.

Being gay is a way of life that SHOULD BE totally accepted. In football, for whatever reason, it is not. More people doing what Jake is doing will help change that. But until they do that, it won't change.
People dismissing this as nothing or declaring they don't care isn't helping anything. It's just monumentally ignorant

• Like 4

Put it another way then.If he is a foreward,then I would want to know how many goals he scores a season.If he is a GK then I would want to know how many clean sheets he has in a season.The fact that he is/isnt gay does not come into it at all.

How about L.Suraez,he bites people.does that stop top clubs from having him on their books ? no,because its irrelevant.  

• Confused 1

Idrissa Gueye refuses to wear PSG shirt featuring rainbow symbol - BBC Sport

further context. This word removed is being celebrated by people in countries where homosexuality is still illegal. That's why it's a big deal. Once the kind of backward malevolent thinking of the type that plagues these societies ( **** you religion ) is beaten then it stops being a big deal. Until then, good on him, **** gueye and all his dipshit bigoted mates. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

Put it another way then.If he is a foreward,then I would want to know how many goals he scores a season.If he is a GK then I would want to know how many clean sheets he has in a season.The fact that he is/isnt gay does not come into it at all.

How about L.Suraez,he bites people.does that stop top clubs from having him on their books ? no,because its irrelevant.  

What the **** are you talking about? :D 

26 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Thats exactly my point.Why do people have to tell the world that they are black

Sure they should keep that information to themselves and keep that information behind closed doors

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

People dismissing this as nothing or declaring they don't care isn't helping anything. It's just monumentally ignorant

Why fo we have to help a gay person come out ? If you are gay and you want to tell the world,then thats up to you.On the other hand,if you are gay and you want to keep it quiet,then,so be it.

Ok,so,its a way of life.So,if you want to tell the world about "your"way of life then go ahead ( im sure some people are interested )My way of life here in Perth,is like everyone else in Perth.You cant buy a raincoat in the shops because it only rains for about 12 days a year here.So,do I feel the need to tell everyone that we have 353 days of sunshine a year ? no, because most people wouldent give a toss. 

• Confused 1

Â