Josh Cavallo

The_Steve

It’s never going to get better as brain dead morons pass this shit onto their moron offspring as well and the cycle of ignorance continues. **** me I swear some people just need soylent greening. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Being gay is a way of life that SHOULD BE totally accepted

Being gay should be totally accepted. I'm shocked it isn't in some circles. Best of luck to the young Blackpool lad, good on him. 

But I'm not sure it's a way of life. It's a sexual preference. 

Just like me liking women doesn't define me as a person, im not sure some guy should define himself by liking men. 

But if he does, what do I care? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Why fo we have to help a gay person come out ? If you are gay and you want to tell the world,then thats up to you.On the other hand,if you are gay and you want to keep it quiet,then,so be it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and try one more time

It *should* be up to those people, but do you really believe that in the history of modern football, only 3 players have wanted to come out and publicly acknowledge who they are?

It's not about what people get up to in their bedrooms. It's about being able to get married. It's about being able to be seen with their partner. It's about being able to hold their partner's hand in public, without being "exposed" in the media. It's about being able to go and change in the locker rooms without your teammates treating you differently. 

In most walks of life, being gay is no big deal. In the general public, it hardly gets any attention. In the context of professional football, it's a massive deal, and it needs to change, but it only happens by people feeling comfortable doing it, and seeing it'll be at best accepted, at worst ignored, rather than getting tonnes of abuse from the stands and online.

There's been a nasty undertone of homophobia in British football for quite some time - is it gone? I suspect not, but there's only one way we'll find out.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Being gay is a way of life that SHOULD BE totally accepted

Crimnals are a way of life ,in fact,for some,thats the only life they know.So, should they tell everyone that they are robbers,shoplifters,murderers,etc ?Bieng a priest is a way of life as well.You dont hear priests telling everybody "im a priest"At the other extreme,bieng a pedofile is a way of life as well ( they cant help it ) do they go around telling everyone that they are pedos?

So you've moved on from comparing gay people to people who like to wear their wife's knickers, to comparing them to criminals and paedophiles.

This is going well for you isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Thats exactly my point.Why do people have to tell the world that they are gay,black,prefer short fat blonds,prefer tall dark redheads,etc etc etc.I mean IS the whole world waiting with bated breadth to find out if you are gay,bisexual,homosexual,like to wear womens underwear.FFS,if thats all that interests some people then they need to either get a life or spend the rest of their lifes watching Coronation St,Emmerdale,days of out lifes etc.

jeez man i was being facetious

there's plenty of articles out there as to why this is a big deal. i suggest you look them up

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It hurt me liking that post, as a vegan ;)

Of course you had to tell us you’re vegan. Of course you did. 

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 18/05/2022 at 11:24, StefanAVFC said:

On the topic of gay people (and trans actually) why does it always somehow get to paedophilia?

Because it's the most universally reviled perversion. You won't have anyone disagree with you that it's bad. 

On the subject of coming out though, I know POB was out on here but I'm not sure where he stands now that he's a pro? 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Eh???

I think I missed "top flight", though thinking about it, user AVFC_POB played in the PL with Huddersfield if I'm not wrong. In a roundabout way I was asking whether being out before becoming a professional footballer counts or not. Or maybe I'm misremembering about him being gay?

Â