Ask BOF anything

tomzep

I've asked LOADS of people at work this and none of them know. (Obviously don't GOOGLE it)

Which horror movie has there been more sequels of?

Friday 13th, Saw, Nightmare on Elm St, Halloween?

I've asked LOADS of people at work this and none of them know. (Obviously don't GOOGLE it)

Which horror movie has there been more sequels of?

Friday 13th, Saw, Nightmare on Elm St, Halloween?

I don't really care, as I never watch these, but just for fun I had a guess and then Googled it. I was right. Won't give it away for the others though.

Surely Friday 13th? There's been numerous sequels, remakes and even sequels of remakes of the other films but Friday 13th was up to 10 proper "sequel" films (11 including Freddy vs. Jason) before the recent remake.

BOF, if I buttered four pieces of toast (one only one side), and then attached a piece to each foot (butter side on the cats paw) and then threw the cat into a wheely bin.... I mean off a table, what would happen? The cat will land on its feet and the toast will always land butter side down not butter side up.... So would anti gravity occur?

BOF, if I buttered four pieces of toast (one only one side), and then attached a piece to each foot (butter side on the cats paw) and then threw the cat into a wheely bin.... I mean off a table, what would happen? The cat will land on its feet and the toast will always land butter side down not butter side up.... So would anti gravity occur?
Don't do it. The cat, the toast and the universe would be instantly destroyed by a cataclysmic rent in the space-time continuum.

Who will be the first members of the government forced to resign over press stories involving

a) money

B) genitals

Sorry, that should read "next" not "first", since first has already been done. And I was thinking of the UK govt, but if you wish to give a view of another govt, feel free.

I met an Irish girl on the internet a while back, from Cavan and she wants me to come see her. However, I'm unsure because I'm going to a different country by myself and I'm only 19.

So my questions are: Should I grow a pair and do it? And, what is your opinion on the people of Cavan?

Â