Ask BOF anything

tomzep

If you where told the rumour that the world will end in Dec 2012 as predicted, would you set out on a campaign of free love for all, free beer for all, and phuk work, or would you retreat to a buddhist monastery somewhere in Tibet, find you Che, restrict yourself to a diet of bread and water, with some goat curd on a Saturday night and contemplate the after life knowing that as a result of your celibacy and restraint your reincarnation may mean your the next Villa manager, or.......................it may mean oblivion.

so....what would you do?

If you where told the rumour that the world will end in Dec 2012 as predicted, would you set out on a campaign of free love for all, free beer for all, and phuk work, or would you retreat to a buddhist monastery somewhere in Tibet, find you Che, restrict yourself to a diet of bread and water, with some goat curd on a Saturday night and contemplate the after life knowing that as a result of your celibacy and restraint your reincarnation may mean your the next Villa manager, or.......................it may mean oblivion.

so....what would you do?

Depends who else you told. If it was just you and me knew about it, I'd quit work and start spending money bigtime.

If the rest of the world knew, I'd probably kill myself, because serious craziness would be about to ensue.

Why isn't it legal to keep Gingers in cages and poke them with sticks?

Excellent question Ash,

C'mon BOF we need to be told

It used to be allowed, nay encouraged. It was a popular past-time in Ireland. We'd wile away the hours perforating a ginger then go drinking poitín and aytin' spuds.

Sadly the IUCN Red List of endangered species lists the Ginger as being Vulnerable and it is reported that they'll be extinct in 100 years so as a gesture of good will the practice has been banned though it still goes on underground. So basically it's a numbers thing.

• 1 month later...
Â