Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Fuxsake Rino, it's Ireland, not Papua New Guinea.

My daughter went (on her own) to work in Costa Rica for a month at 19.

Go.

Wait, you're not BOF? :winkold:

Point taken though, there is also the normal nerves of meeting somebody for the first time, but they aren't really concerns.

Go.

Point taken though, there is also the normal nerves of meeting somebody for the first time, but they aren't really concerns.

Go ya great big puff.

If it doesnt work out, you can be home in 24 hours. If it does, you will be getting your cock sucked in a new and interesting country. Either way you will have a good story to tell the grandkids when you are older.

Go.

Go ya great big puff.

If it doesnt work out, you can be home in 24 hours. If it does, you will be getting your cock sucked in a new and interesting country. Either way you will have a good story to tell the grandkids when you are older.

To further digress on the topic...go!

I was renting a flat and living on my own in Berlin at 18. I didn't speak German. I just manned-up and went. Had a great time. Met a girl...we're planning to marry!

I met an Irish girl on the internet a while back, from Cavan and she wants me to come see her. However, I'm unsure because I'm going to a different country by myself and I'm only 19.

So my questions are: Should I grow a pair and do it? And, what is your opinion on the people of Cavan?

I'm not BOF but you should avoid Cavan women like the plague...

If you do try your luck sew your pockets together with your wallet inside cos she's more than likely going to try and shaft you for every penny you have! :D

"Climb up on my knee, little ones. Have a Werthers Original. Now then. Did I ever tell you about the time I got my cock sucked in Cavan? No? Well it was like this..."

I met an Irish girl on the internet a while back, from Cavan and she wants me to come see her. However, I'm unsure because I'm going to a different country by myself and I'm only 19.

So my questions are: Should I grow a pair and do it? And, what is your opinion on the people of Cavan?

I'm not BOF but you should avoid Cavan women like the plague...

If you do try your luck sew your pockets together with your wallet inside cos she's more than likely going to try and shaft you for every penny you have! :D

And her dad most likley a farmer

Do footballers have to go on Jury Service or are they exempt?

Plymouth Argyle team captain Carl Fletcher has clashed with a top judge who told him he was not too important or famous to do jury service.

Fletcher, 30, appeared before Judge Francis Gilbert QC yesterday to show cause why he should not be a juror at Plymouth Crown Court next week.

Wearing a grey sweatshirt and dark blue jeans, he strode confidently into the witness box clutching a letter from one of the Argyle directors.

The court heard Fletcher, who has a home in London, was called for jury service in the capital in June, but asked for a deferment as he was on holiday with his wife and three children.

Judge Gilbert told him he should have written to the court saying when he would not be available, but the Wales international replied he had not been able to plan his work commitments.

Fletcher told the judge he had planned to travel with the team next Monday to Cheltenham Town to prepare for Tuesday evening's Johnstone's Paint Trophy match.

But Judge Gilbert told him he could travel on the day of the game, and if required for a trial that day would still have time to drive or be driven to the match for the 7.45pm kick-off after court closed around 4pm.

Fletcher then argued he was recognised around the city and on the internet, adding: "I don't want anything to come back on me for sitting on a jury."

But Judge Gilbert retorted: "Jury service is an important public duty everyone has to do, including judges, however well-known they are."

He said Fletcher would be one of 12 jurors, and if he felt threatened in any way should report it to the police.

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/news/Argyle-player-famous-jury-service/article-2705067-detail/article.html :lol:

theunderstudy - As the butter is already making a mess, it won't mind landing on it's back. No anti-gravity, but no greasy floor.

Chuck Norris

KAZZAM - A mongrel is a non-descript mish-mash of breeds usually started by a bitch with loose scruples. A cross-breed is a specific attempt to take the traits of 2 breeds and put them together.

POB - I've always been good at maths so that is 28 :)

CED - We have to make do with what we have. You should pity us not criticise us :)

Emma - Only popular, rich, influential footballers dodge service.

Yillan - But of course you will

Levi - I'm gonna say no.

Stevo - Dead first.

Peter - Hopefully a bit of both. But if not, money.

theunderstudy - After trying this, they go purple.

Gingerlad - Wouldn't you say John Stevens is the greatest talent show contestant evarrr?

Rino8 - Doooo it. Do it. Go on.

claret75 - There has to be. I don't know where though :/

Pompey - I can't imagine the Swedish ones work any differently to other ones.

Corcaigh - Not that I can recall, but then I black out a lot, so maybe.

theunderstudy - I think that was asked before. Still no.

Pompey - It would have to be the saliva of virgins.

:D

Â