So, which PL manager will get sacked first this season?

alreadyexists

Which Manager Will Go First?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. So, which PL manager do you think will get sacked first?

• Daniel Farke
    • Sean Dyche
    • Steve Bruce
    • Bruno Lage
    • Ralph Hasenhüttl
    • Patrick Viera
    • Marco Bielsa
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/09/21 at 17:23

Arteta. Last 2 games winning by the slimmest margin against probably the worst 2 teams in the league at the moment but I think once they are back playing non bottom 3 teams reality will strike

And no way its Bruce. He lasted last season he is not going get the sack unless they get relelgated

Edited by HongKongVillan

15 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I didn’t put Rafa in but that’s a good shout to be fair. It won’t take much to make the fans turn… and they weren’t exactly on his side to begin with.

If they lose to Norwich next week there will be serious revolt. Taking 3 points at home to Norwich is like taking candy from a child and they have no DCL or Richarlison and I believe Pickford is out too. Norwich will win a game at some stage. When they were in the PL a couple of years ago they beat Man City, albeit they had Emi 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

If they lose to Norwich next week there will be serious revolt. Taking 3 points at home to Norwich is like taking candy from a child and they have no DCL or Richarlison and I believe Pickford is out too. Norwich will win a game at some stage. When they were in the PL a couple of years ago they beat Man City, albeit they had Emi 😀

Wasnt yesterday his first loss? Bit petty from the fans, Rafa isnt cheap so they wont sack him so quickly

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Wasnt yesterday his first loss? Bit petty from the fans, Rafa isnt cheap so they wont sack him so quickly

Look at Villa fans when we had McLeish. A lot of people didn't want him due to his Liverpool links and referring to Everton as a 'small club'. I can understand Everton fans not wanting him as manager.

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

The Watford guy, not even sure his name. 

Brendan Rodgers as a dark horse

Watford are doing o.k aren't they, beat us and Norwich so that's the results they need to get 17th or above.

Bruce would be obvious but Ashley seems determined to keep him at all costs just to spite off the Geordies even more so that will probably be end of the season and he walks out instead.

Wonder how many more games Norwich will lose before Farke comes under any sort of pressure. I know Norwich are happy to be a yo yo team nowadays but surely there's got to be some sort of attempt to stay up. He couldn't survive 10 straight losses this season surely?

It won't be Steve Bruce, Ashley will be happy with 17th place. 

It won't be the Watford manager, as long as they can stay around 16-18th.

It won't be the Norwich manager if they can keep in touch with 18-19th.

It will be at a club with high expectations so Spurs, Arsenal or Everton.

• Like 1

The Watford owners are usually pretty trigger happy when it comes to sacking managers. Although the  Udinese one has been there for almost 2 years which might be a club record.

Think I'll go with Wolves and Bruno Lage thou.

Â