Pre Match Thread

maqroll

Trust Deano, but he is inviting a bit of pressure with that team. If we lose, there will be inevitable comparisons with Southgate’s England with all those attackers on the bench.

Just now, HKP90 said:

Trust Deano, but he is inviting a bit of pressure with that team. If we lose, there will be inevitable comparisons with Southgate’s England with all those attackers on the bench.

I don't think we'll lose.

Have faith!

Just now, HKP90 said:

What?!

I mean...there won't from me.

You couldn't get two managers with more opposing views.

Deano is attacking to the point of detrimental.

We should have had three at Chelsea.

• Like 4

I’m not opposed to it. I thought we played very well last week. Mistakes done us, formation didn’t. It forces Cash to get forward too which i like. He can’t sit in the RB position because Konsa will be occupying it. We have serious talent. And a bench who can make an impact . Not gonna get into the “ why no emi “ “ why no Bailey “ debate. They’ve to earn it lads. They are great players who’ll get their shot. Nobody’s place is safe now. 

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

What?!

I mean...there won't from me.

You couldn't get two managers with more opposing views.

Deano is attacking to the point of detrimental.

We should have had three at Chelsea.

I meant regarding team selection.

1 minute ago, Digavilla said:

Hope Smith did his homework on Everton , as he played exactly same team he put out against Chelsea except Steer. Find it weird , as don’t think Chelsea & Everton played same style/ have same strength etc… 

Would of like to of seen Bailey for the simple fact he would of made Coleman work a lot down that wing.

• Like 1

Let’s see how they play, I’m expecting that we’ll do quite well and get the three points. If the 352 isn’t working then we’ve got some outstanding options from the bench, to come on and change things. I don’t see Everton having those options.

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

We were brilliant against Chelsea in this shape.

That's why it's been stuck with.

If it didn't work, we'd have changed it up.

We really should win looking at that Everton team.

Does losing three nil mean it worked?

Appreciate we did play some nice football, but surely at home we can play the wingers who usually get us the goals 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Why am I being deprived of seeing Leon Bailey play. This is an abomination. 

You might laugh but he's supposed to be **** great, why is he not starting?

And what;s happened to Konsa?