Pre Match Thread

maqroll

Just now, MaVilla said:

Basically £70m of new purchases on the bench again (Buendia & Bailey), i really hope its that they arent fully fit, rather than a straight choice.....

How can Buendia be match fit he’s basically sat on his arse for three weeks with no competitive training of matches ? He wasn’t even fully fit before he left due to injury.

• Like 1

Just now, Spoony said:

So we money ball our way into replacing Grealish but never start his replacements. Just hope it’s that they’re not match fit. That lineup won’t strike fear until anyone. 

Watkins and Ings won't strike fear in anyone?

Behave Spoony!

• Like 2

Just now, smg said:

How can Buendia be match fit he’s basically sat on his arse for three weeks with no competitive training of matches ? He wasn’t even fully fit before he left due to injury.

They did training in Croatia in a specific compound, they werent sat on their "arse", but yes he may not be match fit, which is why i said i hope its a fitness decision rather than a straight choice (if he was magically fit)

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

I mean we played some nice football with that formation Vs Chelsea but we didn't score, it's very conservative line up and made for containing the big teams not Everton...

We did create chances though, and that was against a much better defence than the one we'll be up against today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

I don't think it's unusual that Bailey's being eased in.

Disappointed that Andre Gomes isn't starting for Everton though.

Buendia also? Traore also?

I'd rather play Anwar also of the above two and Young aren't featuring. Did Ings even have a shot on goal Vs Chelsea?