January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

3 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

United would be incredibly short sighted to loan them Lingard to help them survive. There’s a bigger picture here…send them down!

What's the bigger picture? Utd are an established top team in the PL. Newcastle is not a threat to them regardless whether the are relegated or not. Newcastle do not have endless money to spend, they, like the rest of us need to comply with FFP. If Toon offer Utd decent money for Lingard they would be idiots not to take it

15 minutes ago, Tayls said:

All a bit boring now isn’t it! Reckon we are done for this window, now we have been able to secure Hause for a few more seasons. 

Nah, we're definitely not.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tayls said:

All a bit boring now isn’t it! Reckon we are done for this window, now we have been able to secure Hause for a few more seasons. 

We lost Axel, who replaces him? If Mings, Konsa or Hause gets an injury that keeps them out for a few weeks or more, what CB is on the bench?

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

The window isn’t close to being closed and we have gaps in the squad. I don’t get your ‘boring’ comment but the idea that we’re all done seems like an unsound, and unnecessarily negative conclusion. 

Seeing as we're reportedly trying to sign his fellow countryman (Suarez) in the summer, we need a CB and SG is utilising his connections from his playing days, does anyone see us going for his former teammate Sebastian Coates? Not seen him play in a long time but, from what I've read, he's had a decent few years at Sporting. At 31 he's getting on in football years (or at least according to some), but if we want experienced competition for Konsa I wouldn't be too surprised if we looked at him.

Apropos of nothing, that Kaveh fella on Sky transfers is an absolute seed. His voice, mannerisms, and everything about him screams ‘assault me now’. Horrible character. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

Apropos of nothing, that Kaveh fella on Sky transfers is an absolute seed. His voice, mannerisms, and everything about him screams ‘assault me now’. Horrible character. 

Remarkable how so many of us have the same opinion of him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mickjacobjr said:

Think we are done any serious business in this window maybe a stop gap CB will be added for numbers 

Based on what? That nothings happened for a few days?

• Like 1