January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

32 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Cardiac arrest is an electric problem, it is not a plumbing or mechanical problem with the heart. 

Actually cardiac arrest is when the heart no longer beats efficiently. It is state rather than a diagnosis.  What leads to the cardiac arrest could be any number of things - including an electrical problem (arrhythmia or dysrhythmia), a plumbing problem (acute coronary syndrome leading to myocardial infarction leading to cardiac arrest) or a mechanical problem ( for example tamponade, cardiomyopathy etc..)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thug said:

Actually cardiac arrest is when the heart no longer beats efficiently. It is state rather than a diagnosis.  What leads to the cardiac arrest could be any number of things - including an electrical problem (arrhythmia or dysrhythmia), a plumbing problem (acute coronary syndrome leading to myocardial infarction leading to cardiac arrest) or a mechanical problem ( for example tamponade, cardiomyopathy etc..)

Cardiac arrest is when the heart stops beating, it is not when it no longer beats effectively and it is an electrical problem. The cause of the electrical problem could be due to different factors and these factors are considered when CE is deemed fit enough to play football again. There is zero possibility that CE's could be as a result of myocardial infarction. CE did not have a heart attack

Edited by Peter Griffin
Fixed a typo

1 minute ago, Dave_jW said:

Apparently we've offered 6 million euros for Denis Zakaria. Comes from Rupert Atkinson, Sky Sports Journo in Italy.

It was mentioned earlier and most put it down to fake news. It probably is fake but I the fee is in the region of what I would expect from my readings on it. But he apparently wants massive wages and Champions League football. It would be lovely to get him, maybe Gerrard can do his magic but I expect him to leave for a free in the summer with a very large sign on bonus and a massive salary

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Cardiac arrest is when the heart stops beating, it is not when it beats effectively and it is an electrical problem. The cause of the electrical problem could be due to different factors and these factors are considered when CE is deemed fit enough to play football again. There is zero possibility that CE's could be as a result of myocardial infarction. CE did not have a heart attack

There are different types of cardiac arrest mate.  There’s the shockable rhythms.. VF and VT.  These are conditions where the heart continues to ‘beat’ but there is no effective cardiac output.

there are also non-shockable rhythms including electromechanical disassociation - known as EMD arrest where the electrical conductivity of the heart continues, but the heart does not beat.

I’m not arguing about what CE had, I’m just saying your definition of cardiac arrest being an electrical problem is wrong.

Whenever I've watched Zakaria he hasn't played as a DM but more as a box to box midfielder on the right hand side, and has very good in that role, actually looks quite dangerous going forward, or at least driving forward with the ball. But that's been for Switzerland, maybe he has a slightly different role for them than he does at club level.

Edited by useless

1 minute ago, useless said:

Whenever I've watched Zakaria he hasn't played as a DM but more as a box to box midfielder on the right hand side, and has very good in that role, actually looks quite dangerous going forward, or at least driving forward with the ball. But that's been for Switzerland, maybe he has a slightly different role for them than he does at club level.

TBH, I haven't seen much of him, but the PR behind him suggests he would be welcome at Villa Park.

21 minutes ago, Dave_jW said:

Apparently we've offered 6 million euros for Denis Zakaria. Comes from Rupert Atkinson, Sky Sports Journo in Italy.

Now living in England

Would be nice if it was true. But….

Not sure his sources are the best 😂

Edited by villaglint

12 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

How could u not trust this lad

Screenshot 2022-01-17 at 21.19.13.png

This reminds me of an old joke I heard at school..

"Why does Rupert bear wear tartan trousers?"

"Because he's a word removed"

Maybe that's why you can't trust him.

• Haha 1