Weekends Football 13/15 August

andykeenan

Just now, hippo said:

Don't know. I expect us to be much better prepared than the arse. 

Just zero teamwork from them. The only time they threaten is through individual moments .

Which is why I think we'll win.  I don't understand the "Don't know" bit.😀

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Which is why I think we'll win.  I don't understand the "Don't know" bit.😀

What I meant was arsenal would lose 90% of prem games playing like that. I don't think being away to a newly promoted club had much to do with it.

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

I didn’t think Brentford looked super skilful but they were pumped up for it and Arsenal couldn’t handle them. 

Toney was very Tammy I thought. His touch at times was all over the shop but he hustled and bustled.

48 minutes ago, Xela said:

Going back a few years they bid €100m for Thomas Lemar from Monaco! He turned them down apparently! Ended joining Atletico for about half the price a year later

Their transfer policy is **** up. 

Ben White for £50m sums them up.

Hes clearly not a bad player, but is he really good enough for a team wanting to be back in the Champions league? Then they’ve clearly had their pants pulled down on the fee. Why didn’t they walk away? Why didn’t they have another, better option for that kind of money?

7 hours ago, Genie said:

I would absolutely love to know where @andykeenan gets the SS1 / SS2 channel numbers from. 
They haven’t been called that for years as far as I am aware.

Eg.

AF131203-BB44-4175-811-C-9-CC04-F7-E1560

Not much point tagging him in your post, I don't recall him interacting with anyone on here. Ever.

Probably a bot, in reality. One thats grammar programming failed.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Lovely to see Leeds and Manchester United fans bringing back the beautiful traditional of throwing chairs at each other outside a coffee shop on a Saturday morning.

It's great to have fans back.

If the Euro's was any indication I fear we might be in for a somewhat rough season when it comes to fan behavior and violence sadly. Idiots who has so much dammed up frustration and anger built up and only had their wives and children to take it out on during the last 18 months.

• Sad 1

Â