Weekends Football 13/15 August

andykeenan

40 minutes ago, sne said:

If the Euro's was any indication I fear we might be in for a somewhat rough season when it comes to fan behavior and violence sadly. Idiots who has so much dammed up frustration and anger built up and only had their wives and children to take it out on during the last 18 months.

English men like to go to the pub at 6am, next 10 pints, a few jaggers, a few lines, have a scrap and watch the football, boo the knee

Why isn't the PL fixing this social problem? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

English men like to go to the pub at 6am, next 10 pints, a few jaggers, a few lines, have a scrap and watch the football, boo the knee

Why isn't the PL fixing this social problem? 

Every club should have a fake Green Street set next to the stadium where all the dickheads can turn up and throw soft fists and pull at each other’s shirts and run around with furniture.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Ah! Varane unveiled 5 mins before kick off.

Good grief! Just checked the beeb and they've only just completed the transfer - feels like he's been there a month! I was sure he'd already played in a couple of pre-season games for them.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hmmmmm.  Leeds v Man Ure.  Who do I want to win?  Its like being asked to choose between death by drowning or strangulation. 

Don't think we we'll be competing with Manure for final position so I rather they win than Leeds.

Nice goal by Manure there, shame that little rat Fernandes scored thou

• Like 2

Non-Villa things I want to see happen this season:

• Man City do not win a single trophy
  • Leeds fall off a cliff and forces their board to sack Bielsa in attempt to save them from relegation
  • Arsenal get relegated
  • Leicester finish 3rd

Â