Swansea v Sheff Utd 8pm SS3

EFL on Quest 9pm

Sunday 

Premier League 

Super Sunday 

Newcastle v West Ham 2pm SS2

Spurs v Man City 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

What’s going on with Arsenal.Two players out and ‘feeling unwell’ according to Arteta, and he’s very defensive about what it might be. Sounds like there may be dissent in the squad?

I think they might be in a right old state you know.

Just now, HKP90 said:

What’s going on with Arsenal.Two players out and ‘feeling unwell’ according to Arteta, and he’s very defensive about what it might be. Sounds like there may be dissent in the squad?

Is it Covid?

Just now, villalad21 said:

Is it Covid?

You would think they’d say if it was covid, no? Dunno. Really odd.

Here’s the quote:

"[Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette] feel unwell, that's all I can say. Instead of thinking of excuses, we think of solutions so that's what we will do today.“

Maybe it’s just Arteta using his second language, I dunno.

4 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Where are lacazette and auba? Bellerin too linked with leaving 

They need a clear out, to be fair the likes of saka, ESR are the best they have due to them actually turning up every week, balogun and martinelli could be the same, balogun getting a couple of goals tonight good be great for them, lacazette is a wasteman 

11 minutes ago, sne said:

Wonder if it's the same "feeling unwell" that means James Rodriguez is not in the Everton squad this weekend.

I mean these are grown men on 70 grand a week. If that doesn’t motivate you then nothing will. And if you throw your toys out of the pram and refuse to play, it’s massively disrespectful to the fans and the rest of the team. Horrible behaviour.

Just now, HKP90 said:

I mean these are grown men on 70 grand a week. If that doesn’t motivate you then nothing will. And if you throw your toys out of the pram and refuse to play, it’s massively disrespectful to the fans and the rest of the team. Horrible behaviour.

Think it might be that their clubs want rid and don't want to risk them picking up injuries. At least that's the case with James.

4 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

£70?!

Auba is £250k, lacazette is £180k

Arsenal are villa under Lerner just with a better starting position, nothing will change until Kroenke is gone 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Think it might be that their clubs want rid and don't want to risk them picking up injuries. At least that's the case with James.

Oh right. If they are sold how many strikers do they actually have? Just Balogun? Martinelli is a wide player isn’t he?

Really surprised they didn’t go for Tammy.

Edited by HKP90
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Oh right. If they are sold how many strikers do they actually have? Just Balogun? Martinelli is a wide player isn’t he?

Yeah I imagine they'll try and get someone new in asap, maybe Tammy. Might be difficult to find someone to take Auba and Lacazette's wages thou, let alone get any fee.

Just now, sne said:

Yeah I imagine they'll try and get someone new in asap, maybe Tammy. Might be difficult to find someone to take Auba and Lacazette's wages thou, let alone get any fee.

Thought Tammy had gone to Italy? Or did that deal fall through?

Â