Tim Iroegbunam

useless

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

Wrong...  I've been one of his biggest supporters... 

Also, thanks for contributing to the conversation.  Just quote a post I made a month ago and insult me for no reason.  

Cry me a river mate. Just pointing out the similarity with people writing McGinn off when he was playing under a shit manager. Tim is what, 19? He might be a long way away but I wouldn't 'burst peoples bubbles' because of a few poor matches.

Edited by AV82

I've watched a lot of their games and he's always been decent to excellent, even under Critchley he was playing well, he was just in a more reserved role, so didn't stand out as much, why on earth they stopped using him as a box-to-box midfielder is a mystery to me as he was excellent playing there, one of their better attacking threats.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, useless said:

I've watched a lot of their games and he's always been decent to excellent, even under Critchley he was playing well, he was just in a more reserved role, so didn't stand out as much, why on earth they stopped using him as a box-to-box midfielder is a mystery to me as he was excellent playing there, one of their better attacking threats.

It all counts on where he is best suited.  His strentgth and aggressiveness suits a dm role but his balance and ability to glide past players with pace give options to play further up the field.

Now he is adding goals you can certainly play him up there. Kind of the Jacob Ramsey role breaking the lines 

The great thing is that in 3 years time he will still be only 22. If he can keep the focus i am convinced he will be able to decide himself if he is a DM or an AM.  Thats how much ability he has. 

Been a rocky season for QPR to say the least but you'd like to think this will be good experience for him. In one season he'll have played under several managers, through good and bad patches, different positions etc. It's all stuff that you often see loan moves not working out over and the player returning to his parent club, so it's a good sign that he's been consistently playing through it all.

21 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

It all counts on where he is best suited.  His strentgth and aggressiveness suits a dm role but his balance and ability to glide past players with pace give options to play further up the field.

Now he is adding goals you can certainly play him up there. Kind of the Jacob Ramsey role breaking the lines 

The great thing is that in 3 years time he will still be only 22. If he can keep the focus i am convinced he will be able to decide himself if he is a DM or an AM.  Thats how much ability he has. 

I see him as potentially as a Yaya Toure type.

I really rate the kid.

1 hour ago, AV82 said:

Cry me a river mate. Just pointing out the similarity with people writing McGinn off when he was playing under a shit manager. Tim is what, 19? He might be a long way away but I wouldn't 'burst peoples bubbles' because of a few poor matches.

Nice straw man argument...  Please find where I ever slagged McGinn off.  Meanwhile, I'll keep waiting for you to actually contribute something to the Tim discussion.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

not a great video quality

I like the fact that the commentators don't even attempt to pronounce his surname when he scored.

Nicely done.....Tim!

13 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

He looks quite a fast player for a player with his build aswell, that surprised me when i saw the goal he scored today.

He is like a sling shot.he can effortlessly accelerate from a standing start. I saw the same as you. He had it in midfield moving towards the right centre, then just stopped and went the other way leaving his opposition for dead. This is what he does so well. That 5yds accereration with his natural size is very rare. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Starts today for England U20 against USA, came on for the last twenty in the last match against Germany.

Looks like other than Iling-Junior the rest of the team has been rotated, so Ramsey on the bench.

Was replaced by Chukwuemeka just after half-time.

Ramsey replaced Iling-Junior and played the final thirty minutes plus stoppage time.

Mateo Joseph twice, Harvey Vale, and Jarell Quansah with the goals.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Enda said:

Another year in the Championship for Tim, or is he ready for our match day squad?

At 19 it seems another year away would be good for him.

I think it would make sense. As I mentioned in the JPB thread, I think these players need to stand out at Championship level to be able to boost the first team properly. Another year would be great for him, I think, to establish himself and find a consistent high level of performance. 

2 minutes ago, Enda said:

Another year in the Championship for Tim, or is he ready for our match day squad?

At 19 it seems another year away would be good for him.

Surely can get a top Championship move and play with Bournemouth or Watford. 

Â