Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

23 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Leverkusen? I know it's stuck in the middle of that vast industrial area of German cities which all blend into one but gutter is a bit strong.

I think JC was making a point as a poster made a remark about bailey is from in Jamaica and that he came from a shack over there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think JC was making a point as a poster made a remark about bailey is from in Jamaica and that he came from a shack over there

I was being facetious and making a joke about Leverkusen to be honest.

Edited by sparrow1988

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

I was being facetious and making a joke about Leverkusen to be honest.

Yeah wasnt sure if you saw the post it was very harsh and had a element of racism 

• Like 1

I feel sorry for the kid, feel like we should have just managed him through the rest of the season with 20mins here and there and give him a full pre season to get back up to fitness.

hope this latest injury doesn’t carry on through to next season. 

28 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

I feel sorry for the kid, feel like we should have just managed him through the rest of the season with 20mins here and there and give him a full pre season to get back up to fitness.

hope this latest injury doesn’t carry on through to next season. 

I don't think it was the fault of the medical team tbf - it was a very heavy challenge that took him out of the game. 

Think I'd tell him take few weeks off, go home to Jamaica or what ever he wants and come back fit for pre season, 

Is no way we are getting shot of him in summer ,  no one will gamble on his injuries 

• Like 2

Like him or not, sympathetic or non-, this has been a disaster signing. Billed as one of the 3 Grealish replacements; the only thing he has in common with Jack so far is spending large chunks of the season out with injury.

38 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Like him or not, sympathetic or non-, this has been a disaster signing. Billed as one of the 3 Grealish replacements; the only thing he has in common with Jack so far is spending large chunks of the season out with injury.

1 is perma injured and the other 2 can't get in the team.100 gone, increased season tickets prices and nobody is questioning this shite with any kind of force.

It's abhorrent.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Currently getting abuse from a set of " fans " for this post..... Only Villa fans could turn this post and sentiment into something else ffs. 🤦🏿

FB_IMG_1651784030131-min.jpg

Bunch of morons. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Currently getting abuse from a set of " fans " for this post..... Only Villa fans could turn this post and sentiment into something else ffs. 🤦🏿

FB_IMG_1651784030131-min.jpg

What are they complaining about in that post, him being religious?

12 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

What are they complaining about in that post, him being religious?

Lol, everything you can think of really.

Just a general:

" gEt oUt oF oUr cLuB "

" iF yOu aRe oNe oF gOdS sOldIeRs WhY yOu aLwAyS oN tHe tReAtmEnT tAbLe "

" sElF righteous pRiCk "

" fRaUd "

" cOn aRtiSt "

One person in particular said something about " from a beach in Barbados " instead of.on the training ground which didn't make any sense but I found funny. Lol

Among some of the nicer ones. Lol

What I don't get is, you follow someone, to give them abuse, as if ignore, scroll,.or not following ij the first place isn't an option.

How does abuse help the player or.club, regardless of everything else?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

On 02/05/2022 at 09:00, sparrow1988 said:

Leverkusen? I know it's stuck in the middle of that vast industrial area of German cities which all blend into one but gutter is a bit strong.

Woah woah bloody WOAH.

Whatever about people's opinions on Bailey, I see scandalous belittling of Nordrhein-Westfalen and them's fighting words.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol, everything you can think of really.

Just a general:

" gEt oUt oF oUr cLuB "

" iF yOu aRe oNe oF gOdS sOldIeRs WhY yOu aLwAyS oN tHe tReAtmEnT tAbLe "

" sElF righteous pRiCk "

" fRaUd "

" cOn aRtiSt "

One person in particular said something about " from a beach in Barbados " instead of.on the training ground which didn't make any sense but I found funny. Lol

Among some of the nicer ones. Lol

What I don't get is, you follow someone, to give them abuse, as if ignore, scroll,.or not following ij the first place isn't an option.

How does abuse help the player or.club, regardless of everything else?

Social media is toxic, plain and simple.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Woah woah bloody WOAH.

Whatever about people's opinions on Bailey, I see scandalous belittling of Nordrhein-Westfalen and them's fighting words.

I live in Munich these days, I'm just trying to fit in with the locals. Belittling NRW is just one aspect of adapting to life in Bavaria.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â