Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

I remember tidbit last season when Bailey seemed to be on the outer and wasn't getting in the team was one of those glib player comments that Bailey thought Emery was the funniest managers he'd ever worked with. At the time I thought that's odd for player that seems on the outer and also never thought seemingly super serious Emery would be thought of as funny. Just speaks volumes of Emery and how Bailey has progressed 

56 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I remember tidbit last season when Bailey seemed to be on the outer and wasn't getting in the team was one of those glib player comments that Bailey thought Emery was the funniest managers he'd ever worked with. At the time I thought that's odd for player that seems on the outer and also never thought seemingly super serious Emery would be thought of as funny. Just speaks volumes of Emery and how Bailey has progressed 

• Like 1

Can't believe the transformation in a player....he must be our biggest threat, right now.

don't you just love it....when players prove you wrong.

so, so happy for this boy....never even complained, when he was off it...top man.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Can't believe the transformation in a player....he must be our biggest threat, right now.

don't you just love it....when players prove you wrong.

so, so happy for this boy....never even complained, when he was off it...top man.

I do but it rarely happens 😉 

• Haha 1

For a while I felt like I jinxed Leon when selecting my handle/user name after he signed...  very happy that he's been approaching legendary status so far this year.  Here's hoping he's got one or two legendary moments up his sleeve in the second half of the season.  Such an exciting player when he's firing on all cylinders.

• Haha 1

Leon was not at his best today. He’s so frustrating at times. He always seems much more effective when he comes off the bench than he does when he starts matches. I’d definitely give him a new contract but hopefully get a better starter so that Leon can be an impact player.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, M_Afro said:

Leon was not at his best today. He’s so frustrating at times. He always seems much more effective when he comes off the bench than he does when he starts matches. I’d definitely give him a new contract but hopefully get a better starter so that Leon can be an impact player.

He's quietly gone off the boil recently. The last 3 pages are oozing with comments about his virtues that he's stopped doing recently. 

Hopefully he gets back on it again for the second half of the season. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

What a life, his routine is basically what I do before I go to work.  Get up, eat, train, eat and then I go to work….his day is over then 😭

26 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

And Cash is Einstein compared to Gresford. It’s a good job these lads can kick a ball!

I initially skimmed that and saw 'Epstein' instead for a nano-second 🤣

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

I initially skimmed that and saw 'Epstein' instead for a nano-second 🤣

Cash does have a little bit of an island starting to show 

• Haha 2

Â