Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

I don't think he suits Emery's system. I don't think he's poor, far from it, but he is ultimately a winger playing as an inside forward. He just doesn't have the space which is why Buendia or Coutinho are more suited to this type of role. 

• Like 1

If we had a bit more depth for his position, I would recommend that we send him away to get his mind right just like Sancho did. It worked for Sancho and I know he’s a better player than Bailey, but I can’t see how this would not help Bailey and the team in the long run. 

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Emery has given him so many chances and somehow he's getting worse. Think his time is up. Need to try get as much money as possible for him in summer. Such a shame as I thought this was a great signing at the time

To be fair... MANY of us wrote of McGinn as done a couple of months ago.

Admittedley it's not looking good for Leon right now, but he might just need time out of the team.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

If we had a bit more depth for his position, I would recommend that we send him away to get his mind right just like Sancho did. It worked for Sancho and I know he’s a better player than Bailey, but I can’t see how this would not help Bailey and the team in the long run. 

I still think Sancho is shite 

Not another defence.... But I suggest people go and look at the early Buendia thread... Probably 6 - 9 months of it were similar " garbage " " waste of space " " waste of money " etc etc

Yes I might be clutching but never say never...

On the bright side... He'd probably tear it up in Portugal 👀

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Just another poor game.  Where is the player I saw playing at his previous club, just a shadow of his former self.

I think he's better off the right of midfield. Anyway, he'll be a squad player next season if he can't make a better impression over the final 14 games

• Like 1

Â