Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Romano is a tap-in merchant who deleted his tweet saying we'd only be signing Bailey if Grealish is sold.

Three days ago he said:

“I won’t say [the deal is] in progress, but Villa are now in direct contact with Bayer Leverkusen to reach an agreement.

“So we will see, he’s the main target. We will see, it’s not in an advanced stage.”

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What a day to be both Jamaican and a Villa fan!

Clean sweep in the 100 m Womens at the Olympics, then Jamaicas best player joins my beloved club!!!!

Truly an overjoyed Jamaican Villan here!

And we beat Bristol 3-0.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Clean sweep in the 100 m Womens at the Olympics, then Jamaicas best player joins my beloved club!!!!

Actually delighted for you! 😁

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He fasta then dem geel.

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

He was valued at around £60m -£85m depending on which outlet you believe. In 2 seasons Bailey is going to be classed as world class.

A truly Brilliant signing.

This has Lange's fingerprints all over it. Every player he buys he aims to increase their sale value, if and when that player is ever sold down the line. I would still say Traore was a punt and he was not in the Lyon team every week. We've gone in and got a week in week out starter for historically a top 4-5 bundesliga club, at 23 years of age. Our trajectory is definetely upward. I'll caveat it by saying this, owners will be watching Smith from day one. You've to be ruthless in business. The fall off from last season will of been acknowledged and not ignored.

• Like 2

Â