VillaTV 2021/22

ciggiesnbeer

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Apologies if I've just missed it, but have the club actually released details of how they'll compensate people for the games that didn't happen - will there be different rates of compensation for those that paid for the pre-season games as single matches and for those that have subscribed for the whole season, or will there be nothing for those that subscribed for the season and have now missed a pre-season game and an U23 game?

They haven’t actually said yet I don’t think. I am just guessing but I don’t think there will be compensation for the full season subscription. I imagine it will be for IRL tickets (mine was £10 but I didn’t go to the open training session) and for the one off purchase. 
No formal club decision though I don’t think, but no automatic refund either, at least not for me or others on here.

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Apologies if I've just missed it, but have the club actually released details of how they'll compensate people for the games that didn't happen - will there be different rates of compensation for those that paid for the pre-season games as single matches and for those that have subscribed for the whole season, or will there be nothing for those that subscribed for the season and have now missed a pre-season game and an U23 game?

If I was you, I'd get @OutByEaster?to bring it up at the next FCG.

:trollface:

• Haha 2

So,they did it again.I put my hand by the bottom left of my screen so that I wouldent see the score and when the broadcast started they put the score at the top left of the screen.They are really determined to show the result before the game FFS.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2021 at 13:33, PussEKatt said:

So,they did it again.I put my hand by the bottom left of my screen so that I wouldent see the score and when the broadcast started they put the score at the top left of the screen.They are really determined to show the result before the game FFS.

It drives me mad! 

A strange refund, quietly issued by text with no real wording as to what it related to - still, at least they've refunded.

Like others, given the option to put it back into the club in some way - or into the foundation, I think I'd have done that, but...they said they'd refund it and they've refunded it so fair play.

• Like 1

On 07/09/2021 at 15:44, OutByEaster? said:

A strange refund, quietly issued by text with no real wording as to what it related to - still, at least they've refunded.

Like others, given the option to put it back into the club in some way - or into the foundation, I think I'd have done that, but...they said they'd refund it and they've refunded it so fair play.

Maybe we could all put our £4's together for a DCM in January.

Edited by KAZZAM
  • Haha 2