VillaTV 2021/22

ciggiesnbeer

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/01/2022 at 00:32, MWARLEY2 said:

This is just extraordinary . Simply extraordinary. 

Club could make him useful and let him sing when the players are entering the pitch for home games 

Opposition would be terrified

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've just signed up for this. Is there any app for the firestick or is it a casting only thing? 

I've also emailed them to ask them to stop putting the match result in the highlights and full replays. I doubt it'll do anything but if enough people emailed then maybe they'll take notice. 

It's such a stupid thing to do. I'll have to start getting the other half to set up the player so I don't see the result. You shouldn't have to jump through hoops to avoid the result. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Can’t see tonight’s U23 game against Albion,

Hopefully might get a YouTube channel showing it?

You can buy an Albion membership and then stream it if you like - yours for £25.00.

Sadly the days of anything falling out of a football club for nothing are pretty much over.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

You can buy an Albion membership and then stream it if you like - yours for £25.00.

Sadly the days of anything falling out of a football club for nothing are pretty much over.

Wondering if it’s on IFollow then? Think I’ve got that included on my fire stick 

7 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Wondering if it’s on IFollow then? Think I’ve got that included on my fire stick 

It could be I guess - is AVTV on ifollow?

It looks like Albion have a very similar set up to ours - although sadly it doesn't look like you can buy just a single game from them.

Hi Wes,

Thanks for getting in touch today, 

We are always looking at improving way to make your journey, the fan, a better one and the inclusion of scores on the thumbnail was one of them. 

Some fans don't appreciate finding out the score or outcome and we get that, honestly we do but a lot more fans like as it lets them determine which game is which and from when. But that being said we really do appreciate and thank you for your feedback and I will make sure this is passed across to the development team.

I hope you get to enjoy the service we provide

Regards

• Sad 1

*Please note that the iFollow service is only available to clubs playing in the EFL during the 2021/22 season who have opted in to utilise the iFollow platform. Those Clubs who have not will have access to the same live streaming opportunity and will be able to provide their fans with access through their own club digital services.

We are therefore unable to provide subscriptions to fans of AFC Bournemouth, Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Blackpool, Bristol City, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Forest Green Rovers, Fulham, Harrogate Town, Leyton Orient, Middlesbrough, Nottingham Forest, Plymouth Argyle, QPR, Reading, Salford City, Sheffield United, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City, West Bromwich Albion and Wigan Athletic. 

Albion are a no for ifollow.

https://www.efl.com/ifollow/

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

Hi Wes,

Thanks for getting in touch today, 

We are always looking at improving way to make your journey, the fan, a better one and the inclusion of scores on the thumbnail was one of them. 

Some fans don't appreciate finding out the score or outcome and we get that, honestly we do but a lot more fans like as it lets them determine which game is which and from when. But that being said we really do appreciate and thank you for your feedback and I will make sure this is passed across to the development team.

I hope you get to enjoy the service we provide

Regards

A decent answer but I disagree. I dont know any villa fans who would want to ruin the score for others who dont want to know. Its not hard for me to look it up. Its an easy courtesy to give other fans.

I hope they change it. (I DO look up the score ahead of time but I do NOT need it in the thumbnail at all). I want fellow fans to enjoy the game their way. I will drop them a note saying that mate. Maybe it will help.

email sent, hope it helps.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2