Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The most demoralising thing is the FA already confirming they're extending his contract regardless of how badly we play.

bd11355b-6b98-413f-a6cf-3d38894ec2a0

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Who remembers when Nedved smashed one of the bar from about 35/40yards on the run against Holland. What a game that was

Baros stored a cracking volley in that game as well, I remember that one, Euro 2004 I think

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

To be fair, I thought he was talking about historical red cards hence the old National name. 

Ah, my bad then. I was passively listening.

I’ll come back in when he inevitably says Holland though.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Why do commentators still say Czechoslovakia?

He said that all of the Netherlands 4 red cards in this competition were against Czech Republic or Czechoslovakia.

Edit: TBA beat me to it

Edited by Genie

3 minutes ago, sne said:

As it should be the ref on the pitch goes over and watches the video to come to his own decision about the situation. 

It's an improvement in most ways, but it causes such a delay. First VAR take ages to review it to see if it's even worth a second look, then the ref has to run back and forth, there must be a better way

I'd kind of like the ref to just see it on the big screen, but it'd be a matter of time before they get lynched

The Dutch are odd this year, no major superstars but they’ve played pretty well as a unit.

Usually there’s a load of quality players who hate each other 😂

They’ve fallen to pieces though in this second half and Czechia deserve the lead.

England have the best chance of reaching the final now but we’ll blow it Tuesday being overly cautious and negative. 

• Like 1

Â