Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

21 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Czechs performance against us has been their worst, we must have bored them to death, they will crush us if we get through.

wtf, i've just increased my rank, wtf is going on here,

This is hilarious. You literally just beat them, now suddenly you are afraid of meeting them?!?  

I think some of your guys are going a bit over the top with your criticisms of your national team. I’d have England down as one of the favourites  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

50/50 game imo

Probably but it shouldn't be, this German team are finished with a finished manager. A half decent manager would go for the throat early

• Like 1

Germany not happy about not being allowed to train at Wembley ahead of the game.

English FA claiming the pitch is in too bad shape so Germany banned and has decided to stay a day longer at home instead of travelling to England.

Is he going to play 5-2-3 or the formation from the first 3 games? Personally can see him going for 5-2-3 with only 3 attacking players, Sterling, Kane and one from Jack or Foden.

The Germans will control the game and we'll have no chances.

Can't wait. Hope I'm wrong though.

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ronaldo genius wins the day or Martinez masterclass🙄

You’ve lost me mate

Jota has to do better there, bad first touch, seemed to put it under his feet rather than enough away from him to take a shot in stride 

Not been watching him all the time if I'm honest but what I have seen of jota hasn't been that good

• Like 1

Â