Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

46 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

2 points from TAA and Salah (Captain)

So in the past two days (GWs), my captains priced 12.5 or higher have come up against the following back fours:

Krafth Schär Lascelles Manquillo

and

Castagne Amartey Ndidi Thomas

I have received a grand total of 2 points.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Talk of a triple GW for Watford. Don't think I've ever seen one before.

Interesting timing with Foster coming back and Ranieri staying Dennis might miss Afcon. King could be an option. 

Man Utd had a Triple last season IIRC. It was incredibly underwhelming :D 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Man Utd had a Triple last season IIRC. It was incredibly underwhelming :D 

Vague memories of being disappointed with Bruno's returns now you say it. Last 2 seasons are kinda a blur to be honest. 

On 28/12/2021 at 18:00, Rds1983 said:

Bowen, Antonio and Dennis returns for me so far so good (especially as I only have 8 or 9 players, no GK and forgot to do anything so sat on 2 FTs). A Salah haul would be very handy. 

After a very nice start getting 26 points from 3 players I've had Salah, TAA and Jota return 4 points and James go off injured for 1. 

33 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

After a very nice start getting 26 points from 3 players I've had Salah, TAA and Jota return 4 points and James go off injured for 1. 

Same here, plus zeros for Reguilon and Bachmann

Edited by a-k

Surely if there are going to be games next week midweek they need to announce asap?

oh wait I forgot the PL don’t care about travelling fans. Will no doubt announce two mins after the fpl deadline

7 hours ago, chappy said:

Surely if there are going to be games next week midweek they need to announce asap?

oh wait I forgot the PL don’t care about travelling fans. Will no doubt announce two mins after the fpl deadline

You mean like they did for a double last season. 

Â