Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Looks like Dennis isn't going to Afcon as Nigeria have called up a replacement. Stroke of luck for me if true. 

They missed the deadline to request him and then Watford told them to **** off. Love it.

Doubles for GW21 are out.

Everton, West Ham and Brentford the only teams to double in GW21.

Might gamble and get DCL in a week early for a hit (James out for someone, probably Reguilon, is my other move)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BOF said:

They missed the deadline to request him and then Watford told them to **** off. Love it.

Yeah saw this but suspected they'd cave in the end. Can understand why Watford have said no as they're in a relegation fight and need him. 

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Doubles for GW21 are out.

Everton, West Ham and Brentford the only teams to double in GW21.

Might gamble and get DCL in a week early for a hit (James out for someone, probably Reguilon, is my other move)

I'm debating James for Coufal or maybe Keane. Nobody is really jumping out at me though as I've already got Bowen and Antonio. 

Doesn't DCL usually take a few games to get up to speed? 

Seen some talk online about Regi no longer being nailed on as Sessegnon is preferred and back soon. 

37 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm debating James for Coufal or maybe Keane. Nobody is really jumping out at me though as I've already got Bowen and Antonio. 

Doesn't DCL usually take a few games to get up to speed? 

Seen some talk online about Regi no longer being nailed on as Sessegnon is preferred and back soon. 

Yeah I've changed my mind to Coufal now. Nobody from West Ham really jumps out at me but I can't ignore the Double.

I'll probably free hit in GW22 so won't miss out on Reguilon and will have the money to get him in the week after anyway

As for DCL, he's been training for a couple of weeks now. He was fit for the last game but it got postponed, and they've got 10 days between the league fixtures this time. I think he's worth the risk

Edited by Stevo985

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I've changed my mind to Coufal now. Nobody from West Ham really jumps out at me but I can't ignore the Double.

I'll probably free hit in GW22 so won't miss out on Reguilon and will have the money to get him in the week after anyway

As for DCL, he's been training for a couple of weeks now. He was fit for the last game but it got postponed, and they've got 10 days between the league fixtures this time. I think he's worth the risk

DCL does sound tempting. I'm probably captaining Antonio and have Watkins and Dennis as forwards who both have good fixtures coming up so think I'll pass on him though. Which is frustrating as Everton have a very nice double and I have nobody from them. 

FH in 22 is a distinct possibility for me to but think I'll save one of the FT incase I feel a mini wildcard instead. 

Think it’s time FPL introduced partial lockouts. Can make changes right up until each game starts and trades can be made during the game week providing that team hasn’t played yet.

Would bring it in line with most other sports fantasy competitions. Is the only reason it hasn’t happened yet web traffic issues?

21 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Looks like Dennis isn't going to Afcon as Nigeria have called up a replacement. Stroke of luck for me if true. 

Ah fiddlesticks, I sold him before his blank precisely because he was going to Afcon. Lost 0.4 on the sale and he's gone up again since then

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

People are overrating their defence. It isn't that great

Yeah but it’s bagging a clean sheet nearly every game which is what you’re looking for in this game.  
Saiss scores a few too although he is off to AFCON.

I’m not really sure where to put this, as it’ll get lost in the chat in 3 days, but I’ll bung it here for now anyway - I’ve started doing FPL songs on Twitter (very niche, I know!), but if anyone wants to check them out or give me a follow, I’ll be doing a song weekly I think:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah but it’s bagging a clean sheet nearly every game which is what you’re looking for in this game.  
Saiss scores a few too although he is off to AFCON.

It’s performing well now but the underlying numbers aren’t great. 

I think Sa is a solid signing. I wouldn’t be looking at any others unless they double

50 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I’m not really sure where to put this, as it’ll get lost in the chat in 3 days, but I’ll bung it here for now anyway - I’ve started doing FPL songs on Twitter (very niche, I know!), but if anyone wants to check them out or give me a follow, I’ll be doing a song weekly I think:

It’s worked wonders for FPLPig

Â